Thread: Possible cheap material

Genchaos Guest

Possible cheap material

Howdy!
    Just joined today and am glad to find you guys. I've been tinkering with hho generation for about a month and it is great to find this forum! My 1st hho generator was simple, 4 stainless rods 2 neg and 2 pos in a mason jar and it was very disappointing. It produced but at very low levels. Today while cleaning the workshop I found a couple of stainless steel toilet connectors. These are about 12" long and have a woven stainless housing. I removed the housings used them to sleeve over the 4 rods in my old generator and was amazed at the increase in output! I suppose the hundreds of stainless wire greatly increased the surface area. Any thoughts?

smartHHO Guest
    I say have fun with it. If it works for you, and you get great results, then run with it. If you are not producing a lot of HHO, then you might want to try a different approach to it. There are several different ideas going on these forums. Lots of information to suck up. Hopefully this weekend, I will be building a 14 plate Smack design and getting 1.7LPM out of it. Then I can see how well my 95 F150 will do with it installed. Good luck with your experimentation.

Genchaos Guest
    I am awaiting the arrival of my 5/16-18 nylon rod to assemble my "smack" device, in the meantime I tinker.....

jaker Guest

Question 2

do somebody can work it??

Quote Originally Posted by Genchaos View Post
    Howdy!
    Just joined today and am glad to find you guys. I've been tinkering with hho generation for about a month and it is great to find this forum! My 1st hho generator was simple, 4 stainless rods 2 neg and 2 pos in a mason jar and it was very disappointing. It produced but at very low levels. Today while cleaning the workshop I found a couple of stainless steel toilet connectors. These are about 12" long and have a woven stainless housing. I removed the housings used them to sleeve over the 4 rods in my old generator and was amazed at the increase in output! I suppose the hundreds of stainless wire greatly increased the surface area. Any thoughts?

I never thought of using that. Have you measured your HHO output yet.

Make sure that the stainless is high quality. If it has a high carbon content one of those many small wires in the braided stainless could arc and explode your cell causing harm to yourself or someone else. I had that happen while trying braided stainless last year. Test it for hours and check over and over. Hope it works it could help everyone.