Thread: What Is A Good Temprature To Run At

homersimpson30 Guest

Arrow What Is A Good Temprature To Run At

Can I Get Some Feed Back On A Good Temprature To Run At? And Or Some Personal Preference Tempratures.

I hear between 120 and 150 is about the sweet spot.

bigapple Guest
    pretty much just make sure u stay below water's boiling point... the amount of heat ur container can take is something to take into account, but the water is what heats up first... when water begins to boil (alot of fast huge bubbles with fast moving water), thats when thermal runaway is usually beginning... some cells can run at that high of a temp but it also causes everything else to warp... the tube running to the intake, the bubbler (if u have one), the flashback arrestor, the container, the terminals, etc all experience extreme highs and lows with heat and will begin to disfigure after so long... hopefully this helps

jmartin915 Guest

+10 degrees

If you're vehicle is running at 130F try to stay at 140F.

Both my gens. run at 130-140F, even after 5-6hrs.

dennis13030 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by homersimpson30 View Post
    Can I Get Some Feed Back On A Good Temprature To Run At? And Or Some Personal Preference Tempratures.
    My Personal Preference is anything between room temp(72F) and about 125F. I feel that running an electrolyzer cool-warm avoids some problems and it should run more efficiently too.

Smith03Jetta Guest
    135F is really nice and will not melt any plastic container that I know of.