Thread: Eagle Research Electronic Fuel Injection Enhancer

PiTRiFF Guest

Eagle Research Electronic Fuel Injection Enhancer

Does anyone have experience using this device?
    Electronic Fuel Injection Enhancer if not is there an agreement amongst forum members on which is the best?

Efie

Yes, have built several from E-R plans, they work well (1.5 years) on OBD I; we are testing on toyota OBD II.

any luck on toy 3.4L w/afr's
    thanx

would this be considered a digital unit? Plug it in, adjust as necessary and forget it?

I'd really like to find a schematic for something I can build myself. I can build just about anything if I have the plans. But I'm not an engineer.

this is the only "digital" one that i know of
    http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/store/i...roducts_id=192

Quote Originally Posted by hhoelectronics View Post
    You probably did not read my reply.

More details here:
    http://hhoelectronics.blogspot.com/

I will put also schematics there for DIY, including the "only digital" you just mentioned.
    I thought you said yours were no longer available? i may have misunderstood.
    "The offer is no more available. If you are still interested, search with google or ebay. " I could not find yours for sale with a price anywhere so...

You had this link on your blog How does your adaptive EFIE compare to this one? http://www.3rdbrakeflasher.com/index...roducts_id=195

It seems that there is nothing straight forward about EFIE's. Electronics is so far out of my field its hard to make a well informed purchase.

In one link you provided they mention old type O2 sensor can't be enhanced. Is that true? Whats a old type O2 sensor?
    The van I'm planning on boosting now is a 94 mercury villager not sure the type of O2 sensor it has.

"During closed-loop operation, the ECU constantly monitors the output of the O2 sensor; if there is no oxygen sensed, the computer leans the mixture until oxygen is sensed; then it's too lean, so the computer makes the mixture more rich until no oxygen is sensed. The process repeats continuously while in closed-loop operation. If you try to modify the output of one of these older-type sensors, you'll be running the ECU in open loop mode.
    Newer type O2 sensors have a continuously variable output. If you had one of these, it would be pretty easy to add or subtract an offset voltage to get the mix desired."

You mention that your EFIE does not work on Titania sensors, are these wide band? If not how do i find out if mine are Titania's
    "Note: less than 1% of the cars have titania sensors. This EFIE will not work with it."