Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More negative reports

More negative reports

Ok folks, how do we respond to this? It seems there are more "experts" out there who say this doesnt work. Personally I find it offensive.
    http://consumeraffairs.com/news04/20...water4gas.html
    2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG

Bigtoyota Guest
    Seeing as how they only sampled that one device, I think they really have no clue how much gas you can produce from a car battery. You're getting 1.5 LPM out of your device. I'm getting at least 500 ML/M out of my new smack type booster.

I think the data Smith has collected can and will be an invaluable tool. That is the kind of data that should be presented to these skeptics. It also seems like there just isn't enough of that type of data around. Just people making claims!! I mean really, how much data like Smith's is really available? That is the kind of diagnosis this technology needs if it is to ever gain a foothold.

timetowinarace Guest
    I don't find it offensive. They're attacking those that are getting or trying to get rich from open source information.

I havn't bought any books, or devices to make this hho stuff work.

The idea behind the story is to stop people from spending a $100 bucks to learn the same thing that they can learn here for free.

They don't say it doesn't work at all, they say it may work minimally. 5% gain I think.

Well, there are people like us who are not afraid to build or create, then there are those who want someone else to build and create. I dont want those people to be afraid to ask the builders to build for them. I have no problem giving out free information, but I would love it if the non builders would ask me to build for them. So negative reports tend to make the non-builders skeptic because they wont or cant build and experiment for themselves.
    2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG

timetowinarace Guest
    That's true. I got my start with hho because my cousin stumbled on it and asked for my help because he didn't understand the electrical component. He asked me to 'look it up'. I'm building my third unit and he still talks about it, even though his brother has also built one with success.

I don't want to build them though. Not for others. By the time I spent time building and installing, most people will not use them for very long even if they work. Why? They are very high maintanance. Most people that won't build one won't maintain one. Therefore their money is wasted and down the road they will say 'Yeah, I tried that hho stuff but it really wasn't worth the trouble'.

For the general public these have to be made low maintanance and that isn't possible without making them expensive. Only the tinkerers will continue to use these in a couple of years. Less than 10% of the members of this board.

tbhavsar Guest
    Here is an example of a hydrogen generator car :

Ronn Motors Scorpion Exotic Car Saves Gas Using Hydrogen - June 4th, 2008
    http://www.dancewithshadows.com/moto...photo-gallery/

http://www.ronnmotors.com/cms/index....d=1&Itemid=110

stickittoopec Guest
    I for one am glad to see that guy busted. He has put some dangerous stuff out there. Glass jars should never be used for this stuff. If someone got hurt or killed the law makers would be all over this trying to out law it. His design is a joke, and will make more steam than hydrogen gas. This is why it is important to use standard testing to report successes. We also need to know what we are talking about and have realistic goals. Flow meters are cheap and temperature sensors will let you know if you are flowing steam or HHO gas. Then when we get it right people will come to us. The price of gas is only going to go higher and if they come down they won't stay down for long.

airdude Guest

maybe it is a bit simple

and risky approach to generating HHO. but the guy provides a service and most people have a successful experience following his advice. On another note here is the company that does the Scorpion car that gets 40+ mpg, with 450 twin turbo HP, and looks as good as any Ferrari or Lambo.
    http://www.hydrorunner.com/

RMForbes Guest
    I have to agree with stickittoopec using glass is just too dangerous and will just give those that would like to shut us all down a reason to do so. The way they aggressively market their site and spam the email servers screams scam and gives those of us that are doing serious investigation a bad rap. I would wish that Water4Gas would see the error of their ways and just stop the BS before they give congress a reason to step in.

daveczrn Guest
    glass is good for testing it... not good for putting it in your car. I would definatly recomend using some type of plastic container for automotive use.