Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New HHO Generator and Bubbler Design - Yeh Mon

you2wire Guest

Lightbulb New HHO Generator and Bubbler Design - Yeh Mon

I have finally finished my design

Attached are 2 designs

(1) - 10 Plate HHO Generator
    (1) - Bubbler

I hope this design will help everyone. tell me if I need to make any changes to the design.

I will finish putting eveything together during this week. Once i finish I will provide actual pictures.

Feedback would be great

mikestrikes Guest
    Why not put 3 more neutral plates in between the center + & - ?

All looks great.......

countryboy18 Guest
    it looks like a great cell plans to me let us know how it preforms. what type of container are you putting in it.

you2wire Guest
    I am making two cells 1 am putting it a 4" PVC pipe and the other in a waterproof electrical box.

I should finish it by Sunday

ranger2.3 Guest
    Looks great!!!I have a similar design that also incorporates 4" PVC

countryboy18 Guest
    will there be any problems with geting the cell air tight. with the threads

Roland@KnR Guest
    This may sound dumb due to me being a newbie but how are the negative plates in the middle of the cells connected?

daveczrn Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland@KnR View Post
    This may sound dumb due to me being a newbie but how are the negative plates in the middle of the cells connected?
    they are not connected. but they do conduct electricity so they will produce gas.

Roland@KnR Guest
    Ok so having a + nnn would be a Positive connection to the first plate and the other three would not ne connected to anything other than the conductive water as long as I had a negative in there to?

dennis13030 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland@KnR View Post
    Ok so having a + nnn would be a Positive connection to the first plate and the other three would not ne connected to anything other than the conductive water as long as I had a negative in there to?
    The text in the drawing is NOT correct. RED is the anode, GREY is a neutral and BLACK is the cathode.