Thread: I Can Do It But I'm Running Out Of Money

clarence1984 Guest

I Can Do It But I'm Running Out Of Money

I CAN RUN A CAR ONLY ON WATER. If you are interested in knowing how please get a hold of me. I'm not selling my information. I am looking for donations however But they are not required. Your in person interview is though. I am looking for engineers who are interested in being part of this money maker and lifetime automotive masterpiece.

ranger2.3 Guest
    hi clarence1984, did you say you got a car to run completley off of water?You know I've been trying to work at the same thing I just haven't got there yet, I would like to know as much info as you would be willing to give.

mneste8718 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by clarence1984 View Post
    I CAN RUN A CAR ONLY ON WATER. If you are interested in knowing how please get a hold of me. I'm not selling my information. I am looking for donations however But they are not required. Your in person interview is though. I am looking for engineers who are interested in being part of this money maker and lifetime automotive masterpiece.
    I'm a mechanical engineer and trying to figure out how to do it myself as well. Let me know what ya got if you are willing to share...

You guys might want to go to yahoo and check out their 'watercar' forum:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/watercar/

You need to join the group (free yahoo group) to get access, look under the 'Files' section on the left hand navigator and then click on '100 % Water Car Plans'.

I have no idea how viable these plans are, but there is an explanatory document and two rough schematics.

Russ.