Thread: Explaining series and parallel wiring and placement?

Robahr24 Guest

Explaining series and parallel wiring and placement?

I have finally started to understand the concepts of hho and how to build the system. Not sure though wether I should have the system under the hood or in the trunk (actually it would be in the back of my jeep). There is really no room under the hood so I think that back is all I can work with. What are the pros and cons of doing this, will I have any more problems with it or should I just try to fit a small one under the hood. I also am not sure how to wire up the plates in series or parallel. Can someone show me a simple diagram on how to do this. And I still don't quite understand the nuetrals and how they work and also how there connected in series or parallel. Why would I want to run them in series or parallel?

There are several post and threads that directly talk about nuetral plate, parallel and series circuits. Do a search of the threads for the key words and you will find all that you need. If you cant find what you need, then ask again.
    2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG

timetowinarace Guest
    You can learn allot from here.

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapt10.html

Robahr24 Guest
    I understand the series and parallel concepts somewhat. I can't find anything though on explaining how to hook up the plates though to + and -. It would be easier if somebody could tell me in step form how to do it. And I couldnt find anything if it really makes a difference if the system is in the trunk or under the hood. Somebody please help me out.