Thread: New to HHO, please help me understand

Robahr24 Guest

New to HHO, please help me understand

I'm learning about HHO now since my friends have started experience on it with there vehicles. Can somebody help me understand what is happening with these systems and what parts do what. I have a 2000 grand prix that im gonna make one for.

Quote Originally Posted by Robahr24 View Post
    I'm learning about HHO now since my friends have started experience on it with there vehicles. Can somebody help me understand what is happening with these systems and what parts do what. I have a 2000 grand prix that im gonna make one for.
    Be more specific, most of us had to learn by serfing the internet and experimentation. I wll gladly give you information, but I am not going to sit here and explain the entire process as I already type enough in one day...lol.
    You have question, we have answers. Just be more specific with your questions.
    2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG

justaguy Guest
    Everything is pretty much covered on the forum, you just have to search and read the posts. Too much to explain in one post. I could tell you to put water , baking soda and a couple pieces of stainless stell in a jar and connect the stainless steel to the positive and negative post on a battery and make gas but there is a lot more to know than that.

Read / Learn

Lobar24 Googel HHO and read everything you'll be amazed as to how much you'll learn I started over the long weekend and am on the third googel page after reading everything and saving sites to my favorites.

Pete

rmptr Guest
    free-energy-info.com has got a listing of stuff that is HUGE.

You could read 'til global warming comes and goes twice!

Best