Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bubbler Ready!

tbhavsar Guest

Bubbler Ready!

I have made the bubbler; it is about 7 1/2 inch long; with 2” PVC pipe; please check out pics and comment if I am missing anything….Do I need to have a water level indicator? Will bubbler water level stay the same after few days?

Also please check this thread to comment on injection points.
    http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=286

Appreciate you help!

dennis13030 Guest
    It looks ok. What's the steel wool looking stuff and what is it supposed to do?

I think bubblers can be a lot smaller too.

tbhavsar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dennis13030 View Post
    It looks ok. What's the steel wool looking stuff and what is it supposed to do?

I think bubblers can be a lot smaller too.
    It is anti-slosh material (I used scrubby from dollar store) wrapped around the tube; that supposed to stop water going thru the output tube since water is continuously sloshing around.

dennis13030 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhavsar View Post
    It is anti-slosh material (I used scrubby from dollar store) wrapped around the tube; that supposed to stop water going thru the output tube since water is continuously sloshing around.
    ok............

ranger2.3 Guest
    Thats pretty cool. How much did the cost to make it average? (I need to make one my self)

tbhavsar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger2.3 View Post
    Thats pretty cool. How much did the cost to make it average? (I need to make one my self)
    I would say approximately $20.

jousterusa Guest

New bubbler method?

My kit, which is a Jose Elizando derivative of the Water4Gas one, comes with an adjustable dripper to make the bubbler unnecessary. It's got five click-set positions and is very small but apparentl;y does the job quite well.
    Besides the dripper and the two electrodes, there are an elbow and check valve that are pushed through holes drilled in the widemouth Bell Mason jar metal lid and sealed with Plumber's Goop. Is anyone else using an adjustable dripper? They cost about $2 at Petco or Petsmart, Jose said.

BTW, I got a note today from a guy here in Bradenton who works in an auto dealership, and he and the other mechanics are having a quiet competition to see who can get the best mileage from HHO kits. He installed his on July 3 and drove to middle Alabam on one tank. His Chevy van's mileage went from 20mps to around 50mpg on this 22-hour trip to Huntsville, which involved a lot of hills. He and his crew will be there and I hope they'll be installers at the HHO Games.

mikestrikes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jousterusa
    22-hour trip to Huntsville, .
    Really ! I live in Decatur, Al just west of Huntsville. I would really like to see someones working setup before I start on mine..

wljohns Guest

wow small world

I live in Haleyville AL. About 40 miles from decatur via moulton. Brother works in Huntsville.

LOL

Ronjinsan Guest
    Nice Tushar.....pity the tube isnt transparent, but then again thats just me being paranoid!