Hello,

In another thread, we posed the idea of setting up a main folder for the issue of Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) issues. I won't say it's necessarily easy, but the easier part of HHO seems to be producing the gas. The bigger question seems to be how can you make it effective if you have EFI to deal with. Extenders, EFIEs. MAP etc all seem to be solutions, but this is where many of us struggle plus there is where we could really use some tie in with our auto-mechanic buddies. There are a lot of posts related to the issue but it would be nice to try to corral them into one area where everyone working their way along can deal with this issue when you get your generator installed.

Anyway - just a thought. Thanks for all the good work that people are doing. I am randomly running into more people working on HHO. Today I plan to install my generator and start doing the in-car testing. With that, I would love to hook up with a mechanic that is also interested in this who could put the car on the scope and help really sort out what is there and what are our options for adjusting once the HHO is flowing.

I have many waiting on me as their guinea pig and as long as I come back with higher mileage and still have my hair and eyebrows, they will stay interested!

Thanks!
Gib