Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: water to fuel spark plug

diablosdemon Guest

water to fuel spark plug

Ive been looking at videos and sites and from what I can see the HHO generator concept mainly came from Stanley Meyer, so I hunted around and found Stan's original concept that he ran his dune buggy on and found that he made a water to hho to thermal explosive energy spark plug replacement which not only ran entirely on water at around half an amp, but did it directly into the engine. Ive been working up materials and ideas about how this works. Is anyone else working on this type of hho generator?
    Here is a video of stan holding the hho spark plug.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11sY8Sno_y8

timetowinarace Guest
    Stan Meyers wasn't the first. Search Andrija PUHARICH
    Water Decomposition by AC Electrolysis. His research was done well before stans. I think you'll find it to be quite the same as Stan's work. Spark plug included.

volomike Guest
    If this is true, then basically you're telling me that one can drive a vehicle forward on 1 amp + HHO. Now that I'd like to see. It might be possible, and then it would probably, I guess, go through water fairly fast because something has to give here in this equation.

diablosdemon Guest
    as stated in Stan Meyer's tech. papers http://waterpoweredcar.com/pdf.files..._Full_Data.pdf , and im sure in other credible sources, the amount of thermal explosive energy contained in water as hydrogen and oxygen is at least 20 times more than in gasoline. So if you figure how to split it more efficiently (with Stan Meyer it is with a high voltage resonating circuit) it has the potential of running over 100 MPG of water!

Stan's stuff

Volomike,

I've been looking and thinking about direct water to burning in cylinder. It appears that the device to achieve this is plasma. Stan said he was using an amp, but not the voltage, which I think was very high. For example 1 amp at 20,000 volts is 20,000 watts.

I worked with a friend of Stan Meyer who saw his system. He said the alternator needed would be very expensive.

That said, I am going to try spark plug/ high voltage/ water or steam experiments. Probably in a week or two.

Look at youtube, coldfusion9, interesting.

dennis13030 Guest
    I saw this vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs-Uk511S_I

My thoughts on this are;
    1. It may be the way to go.
    2. I would think that an alternating cycle between water vapor injection and high voltage arching may be optimal.
    3. The amount of water vapor injected per cycle and the quality of the water vaporization will be critical.

lukeoid1 Guest
    How, if at all, might this be related to Kanzius's discovery on radiowaves being used to create HHO?
    Ever since 60 minutes showed how his machine did this, I've been captured by HHO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OklIm5a1Lc

dennis13030 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lukeoid1 View Post
    How, if at all, might this be related to Kanzius's discovery on radiowaves being used to create HHO?
    Ever since 60 minutes showed how his machine did this, I've been captured by HHO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OklIm5a1Lc
    Hmmm.....it is sort of related. He is burning the water but it cannot really be considered as HHO gas. HHO gas is fairly stable until it is ignited. His microwave machine is not practical for most applications and certainly not practical for use in ICEs.

Denis130130,

Also found somewhere on the net a hand sketch of a similar system. The guy connected a 120 volt, 800 watt converter to the spark plugs via a switching system. The h.v. coil would establish an arc, then the 120 would supply the current for a plasma. It would extinguish in 8.33 ms. max, when the converter crossed zero. The converter was bridge rectified.

The water was heated via a tank that the exhaust went through. The water then ran to the carb., which was two sizes overjetted, and to the cylinders.

The techniques are so close, it wierds me out. I'll start working on this in a couple weeks.

Do you have any experience putting the HHO gen output on the intake manifold side? We put one on a Honda 4 cyl tuesday. The gas gen was hugely greater than the identical setup I have on my truck upstream of the butterfly. Looks promising.

dennis13030 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ridelong View Post
    Do you have any experience putting the HHO gen output on the intake manifold side?
    Sorry, I have not hooked up a HHO system to a vehicle yet.