Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you like this HHO Forums logo?

volomike Guest

Do you like this HHO Forums logo?

Do you like this logo for the forum that I drew up?

See attached image.

Note the resolution is a little down because I had to reduce the image to publish to the forum, but I can improve that easily and I can also change the color scheme slightly as someone suggests.

ELECTR0N3RD Guest
    I think it is neat, But maybe a little blue or something to contribute to the whole water idea,just a thought, nice work though, did you use Photoshop?

volomike Guest
    Inkscape on Ubuntu Linux. I not only want to stick it to the oil companies for cheating us, but stick it to Microsoft, the software company that's founders lied before a grand jury and got away with it.

ELECTR0N3RD Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by volomike View Post
    Inkscape on Ubuntu Linux. I not only want to stick it to the oil companies for cheating us, but stick it to Microsoft, the software company that's founders lied before a grand jury and got away with it.
    lol, what did they lie about, i don't really like windows either but i thought i was a computer geek, and tried linux a few times and couldn't get the hang of it.

nice

That is a pretty nice logo.

Definitely try to add some blue and I'll put it up! Submit it to me in adobe illustrator format? teknikl@gmail.com

Logo Competition

I think is a nice looking piece Volo....Perhaps we can get others to contribute some ideas as well by providing some incentive to take the time to do it. I have some plates that are not drilled out yet- I will donate them to the cause if anyone else wants to contribute to the pot, I think it will sweeten the deal...Maybe run the contest till Labor Day?

Just a suggestion...BTW....LINUX ROCKS! F-Microsoft!
    "You don't always have to know ALL the answers, but you do need to know where to find them."

ELECTR0N3RD Guest
    I have an idea, Why dont we have a contest for the new logo?, that could be some fun,

volomike Guest

newer version

Okay, here's the newer version based on yall's feedback.

PAPAFIXIT Guest
    How bout this one.

joshsbrain Guest

I like that one with the blue water and bubbles

I just registered, and I am really excited about this stuff! I am currently working on a Lincoln Towncar, as I am a taxidriver in Honolulu...I use 15000$ in gas per year, so got to get this goin asap!