Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hho Corolla Completed!!!!!

plumabob Guest

Hho Corolla Completed!!!!!

OK Hear it is. All finished and driven for 4-5 hours. Draw is about 22 amps max after about 2-3 hours driving. Measures max case temp is 160 degrees so far. Pulling 13.10 volts with no dropoff. First thing I noticed is a feeling of more power with the lightest touch of the gas pedal. I just filled up this morning now the real test will come. My Home Depot waterproof electrical case is working beautifully and I'm making lots of HHO in the bubbler.

spob Guest
    What is your plate arrangment?

plumabob Guest
    +nnnn-nnnn+

spob Guest
    Looks like a very nice clean install. What year is your Corrola? Have you done anything else like an EFIE or O2 sensor extender?

Can't wait to see what your gains are.

plumabob Guest
    It's a 1997, I'm trying an O2 extender first. If my results aren't what I'm expecting then I guess I'll have to try an EFIE. Right now I would like to think that I'm seeing an improvement in MPG but I will not know for sure until I use up more of this tank full. If all works well I want to build one for my '97 Econoline E-250 V8. 11 mpg sucks

spob Guest
    I hear you. I have a 2001 F250 with the V10. Gas guzzler! But I have never once complained about the power it generates for towing.

gasmakr Guest
    Great job.....very clean arrangement...When you first started and ran the system did you get any black smoke out of the tailpipe?

plumabob Guest
    No black smoke only water vapor. My engine light has just come on, code 0133 so I have to see what thats all about before I continue with my testing. I am using an O2 extender so I' going to assume that it has something to do with that. I'll post when I know better.

Bob

plumabob Guest
    OK OBD2 code 0133 is a slow or non responding O2 sensor. I'm guessing since it's out of the exhaust stream it's being recognized as faulty by my corollas computer. I just cleared the code and I'll see how long it takes to come back on. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a fix?

gte Guest
    It's your extender

It's taking too long to register an expected reading in the ecu

Quote Originally Posted by plumabob View Post
    OK OBD2 code 0133 is a slow or non responding O2 sensor. I'm guessing since it's out of the exhaust stream it's being recognized as faulty by my corollas computer. I just cleared the code and I'll see how long it takes to come back on. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a fix?