Thread: Input house placement (need suggestio)

Argos Guest

Input house placement (need suggestio)

Hi every one.
    I need suggestion on wear to please output house. Location A or B? Before or after air filter?
    Thanks

They are both the same. The only difference is the air filter, Loc.A is so far up the air stream I can't see any gains one over the other. What yearmodel Ford is it ? What are you trying to gain by moving the HHO hose?

Argos Guest
    This is 04 F-150 5.4 V8. I was just wandering if air filter has any restrictions for HHO. In the same time I have read that air filter works like another safety. That why I placed it in location A first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Argos View Post
    This is 04 F-150 5.4 V8. I was just wandering if air filter has any restrictions for HHO. In the same time I have read that air filter works like another safety. That why I placed it in location A first time.
    My vote would be to go after the air filter just because it's less distance for the gas to have to travel. You mentioned that you've read that the air filter acts like a safety - I can understand that to a point, but if you're using a bubbler, I don't think you'd really have much if anything to worry about.
    Give a man a match, and he’ll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 3.8L SII S/C'd
    15%-20% MPG increase at 1.5 Amps
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7L V8
    No gains.