Thread: Water temp at 20 amps

ShowMeHHO Guest

Water temp at 20 amps

I was curious if anyone has checked water temp in a cannister at diferent amps . I was wondering how many amps it takes to get to the boiling point .

overtaker Guest
    You can have a generator running at 20amps. and it will boil over or you can have one run at 20amps. and stay cool. It's more in the design of the booster ( size and number of plates, amount of electrolyte, amount of water, size of container, wiring etc. There are many more factors to heat than just amps.

ShowMeHHO Guest

See My post in Q and A

Quote Originally Posted by overtaker View Post
    You can have a generator running at 20amps. and it will boil over or you can have one run at 20amps. and stay cool. It's more in the design of the booster ( size and number of plates, amount of electrolyte, amount of water, size of container, wiring etc. There are many more factors to heat than just amps.

Heah overtaker go to q and a I posted on my spacing and plates .....

Thanks

djerickd Guest
    should u have posted THAT info in THIS thread...

ShowMeHHO Guest

Duh Generation Electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by overtaker View Post
    DUUUUUUUUUUH Long day !!!!

ShowMeHHO Guest

Sorry if I did something wrong

Quote Originally Posted by djerickd View Post
    should u have posted THAT info in THIS thread...

New to the forum didn't mean to offend anyone ... What did I do so I won't do it ?