Thread: Joe Cell Joe Cell

Fishhook Guest

Joe Cell Joe Cell

Can anyone tell me about the Joe Cell? I think that it would be a good thing to try in a car, because the outer case could be made from a stainless steel canister, and would be doubling as a heat sink. Let me know.

Ronjinsan Guest

Joe Cell

Anybody wanna give this a shot? I found the whole Joe cell thing very confusing and too many complicated opinions! They seem to talk a lot and get nowhere! Also the materials you need are hard to get and expensive too! I think I will stick with my route, at least my car has one on and isnt "waiting" for one!

hmfdesigns Guest
    we tested it and did not get very good results it was quickly trashed as a possibility. its just not the most efficient way to generate hydrogen

our setup if i remember right was
    7 1" dia tubes 8 inches long with 3/4 inch ones in the middle wired in series

Smith03Jetta Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hmfdesigns View Post
    we tested it and did not get very good results it was quickly trashed as a possibility. its just not the most efficient way to generate hydrogen

our setup if i remember right was
    7 1" dia tubes 8 inches long with 3/4 inch ones in the middle wired in series
    I think i sent a negative comment to your profile by accident. I meant to do WEIWEI. If I dinged your profile by accident, I'm sorry.

Mr. Smith

hmfdesigns Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith03Jetta View Post
    I think i sent a negative comment to your profile by accident. I meant to do WEIWEI. If I dinged your profile by accident, I'm sorry.

Mr. Smith
    lol its aight im sure i wont get hung by the admins

Weiwei

I am attempting to stay on top of the spam, most of it comes from outside my time zone. I will delete any blatant advertising or sales promotions and deffinately spam.
    2006 Ram, 5.9 cummins HO. 4 cell design, 1.5 LPM@30amp, 24.3 MPG

What is a 'joe cell'? Is that the one with the stainless steel tubes inside one another getting smaller in size with each 'layer'? I'm working on designing a 'hybrid' cell of my own.... Hopefully it won't cost a ton, and be effective.

hmfdesigns Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom240 View Post
    What is a 'joe cell'? Is that the one with the stainless steel tubes inside one another getting smaller in size with each 'layer'? I'm working on designing a 'hybrid' cell of my own.... Hopefully it won't cost a ton, and be effective.
    yes that is a joe cell it is not the most efficient way of going about this

Quote Originally Posted by hmfdesigns View Post
    yes that is a joe cell it is not the most efficient way of going about this
    Yeah, I could see some flaws in the design...