PDA

View Full Version : A little piece of HHO history in Portugal

mario brito
08-17-2008, 09:47 PM
This thread will not help in anyway HHO production. It's just a little true story that I had to share.

Yesterday I went to the cinema with my mother, uncle and grandfather. After the movie we went to drink a coffe.

While drinking the coffe, my mother asked about my experiments. I started to explain a few details, etc.

In the middle of conversation, my grandfather suddently interrupts me and asks : "you are putting hydrogen in your car, right ?", "yes, that's it" I said.

He then told the story of a person he knew in the 60's ( he doesn't remember the exact year). That person experimented with adding hydrogen and water to the air mixture. He got some good results and was interviewed by a local paper. After that, he was arrested and put to jail ! Portugal was a dictatorship untill 1974. No freedom of speech, press or anything. While in jail, the well known "SHELL" served him a lawsuit !!!

He stayed in jail for several years, and my grandfather doesn't know what happend to him. He's car was confiscated by the state police and everything was forgotten.

I tryed to find something about this in the web, but got no luck :(

This is the reallity my friends...

Thanks

Q-Hack!
08-17-2008, 10:17 PM
While in jail, the well known "SHELL" moved him a lawsuit !!!

Since you are asking for help with your english... This statement should read:

While in jail, the well known "SHELL" served him a lawsuit.

Hope this helps.

mario brito
08-17-2008, 10:19 PM
Since you are asking for help with your english... This statement should read:

While in jail, the well known "SHELL" served him a lawsuit.

Hope this helps.

Thanks !!!!!! :)

Corrected.