PDA

View Full Version : NOOB here. questions please help

keokitron5000
08-15-2008, 05:47 PM
okay so i have recently been looking into HHO conversions. but i have no clue where to find info on what exactly to do and all the parts needed and such so if someone could help out or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreicated
:)

thanks in advance.

BoyntonStu
08-15-2008, 06:20 PM
okay so i have recently been looking into HHO conversions. but i have no clue where to find info on what exactly to do and all the parts needed and such so if someone could help out or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreicated

thanks in advance.

Welcome grasshopper.

Right direction?

Read all the posts.

Go to Youtube and search "Zerofossilfuels" and "hho"

In about 2 weeks you will know where to begin.

BoyntonStu

keokitron5000
08-15-2008, 06:26 PM
:P
thank you
that helps

so i just did some reading on it actually and im under the impression that all you need is the cell(s) w/ wiring, vacuum hoses, ect.. and your good to go?

I was thinking about going with an Ebay kit.
but i am definetly gonna read up on it some.

mario brito
08-15-2008, 06:27 PM

thanks in advance.

welcome :)

about finding info... well... you already found it ! LOL

step one : you have to do your homework and read alot ! start with the older posts, see how the ideas progressed, the tests all of us have made, etc. don't forget that even a bad idea or bad result can give you important info. in a few days the pieces will come together.

parts needed : take care of step one e this will no longer be a question :)
soon a simple knife will be a potencial SS plate :) this is like a drug...

if you want to start with the right foot, read ALL Mr. Smith's posts from the start to the end and you will be on the right track.

if you want to jump the basic steps, you can copy a good design from someone, and get a nice working HHO unit, but you'll miss all the fun and never really understand what's happening in your cell or why, or how to improve it.

thanks

keokitron5000
08-15-2008, 06:33 PM
^^^ props!

great info.

and yeah I definetly want it to be a DIY not a BIY(buy it yourself) lol

thanks. and i really think il get addicted to getting better gas mileage
:P

mario brito
08-15-2008, 06:45 PM
by the way, you found some great brains here. you've got experts on electronics, electricity, physics, chemistry, cars, engines and Ikea tables :D

it can be overwhelming sometimes. just keep learning a bit every day and don't give up :)

thanks

keokitron5000
08-16-2008, 01:17 PM
any idea where i can find this "mr. smith"?
i searched his name and couldnt find him.

timetowinarace
08-16-2008, 02:12 PM
I do not suggest you start learning here. Rather, you should learn at the link provided below, wich will give you a basic understanding of the process with a couple of booster plans with material lists and detailed instruction and if interested some advanced instruction. THEN, you can use the experience of the board members here to answer questions.

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapt10.html

c02cutter
08-16-2008, 03:44 PM
There are many concepts going on here, and a pile of information to be absorbed. Take the time first to understand the concept, then build yourself a bench unit to play with and understand what you learned from reading. Do not think your going to just throw a unit in your vehicle and get 50% gas mileage increase with out knowing and understanding all that goes on. Even then, you probably won't get 15% unless you really do the research. Please be safe while doing any experimentation as you are dealing with a very explosive gas. Pay attention to the people that have it working and what they use in materials and set-up.

Look for Smith03Jetta, not Mr. Smith, His threads are really a progression that is a very good read.