PDA

View Full Version : Aren't we missing something?!!!!!!!

u4david
08-15-2008, 09:10 AM
Firts1-I found a article about multicell configuration.
Running the gas from one cell to bottom of the other cell and that gas again to bottom of the other cell and that to bottom.................
will make something to the hydrogen on molecular bases that the gas is more potent when burned.

Second2-Improvement of gas millage when water is introduced to explosion made me think :why we spend so much time to make this unit run cool.Let it boil so the steam can improve the millage.Just add reservoir with water to keep the level up.
The question is:
Will the electrolyte chemical stay in the unit ore escape with the vapors and damage internal components of the engine?
Would such generator will have to run on water with out any chemical in it?

Third3-How would power from ignition improve hho generating?
I think that ignition power is larger that plain 12v battery power/generator.Would installing another ignition system with all the distributor(or some other interrupting timing system) spark plug wires connected to one point that each firing is routed to the cell made any improvement in hho generating?

Not mentioning that hho generating would be increased with increased of RPMs .that will have advantage of controlling production of grass with demand.

So unit that multiplies hydrogen on molecular bases and boils in same time using power from ignition should be the bang.

What do you Think about this theories?

BoyntonStu
08-15-2008, 09:31 AM
Firts1-I found a article about multicell configuration.
Running the gas from one cell to bottom of the other cell and that gas again to bottom of the other cell and that to bottom.................
will make something to the hydrogen on molecular bases that the gas is more potent when burned.

Second2-Improvement of gas millage when water is introduced to explosion made me think :why we spend so much time to make this unit run cool.Let it boil so the steam can improve the millage.Just add reservoir with water to keep the level up.
The question is:
Will the electrolyte chemical stay in the unit ore escape with the vapors and damage internal components of the engine?
Would such generator will have to run on water with out any chemical in it?

Third3-How would power from ignition improve hho generating?
I think that ignition power is larger that plain 12v battery power/generator.Would installing another ignition system with all the distributor(or some other interrupting timing system) spark plug wires connected to one point that each firing is routed to the cell made any improvement in hho generating?

Not mentioning that hho generating would be increased with increased of RPMs .that will have advantage of controlling production of grass with demand.

So unit that multiplies hydrogen on molecular bases and boils in same time using power from ignition should be the bang.

What do you Think about this theories?

Check this out: http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060227/FREE/302270007/1023/THISWEEKSISSUE

BoyntonStu

timetowinarace
08-15-2008, 09:33 AM
First-I like that multi-cell configuration and plan to use it some day. But no, that configuration on it's own with brute force electrolysis will not produce the more potent monotomic hydrogen your talking about. You'd have to introduce resonance into the system.

Second-Straight water injection will improve power and fuel mileage. But steam will not. The water is already hot and can expand very little if it is steam. It won't hurt your engine provided you are using something like lye that stays in the cell. But unless you are using it pre-turbo, steam will not be a bennifit.

Third-That would be a fun one to play with.

Eddie_in_Maine
08-15-2008, 10:07 AM
The third is interesting but the distirbutor ign spark single alone would not be enough current. Ideally would be cool to take that timing signal and run that through a pulse width modulator to modulate a DC signal going into the fuel cell (like running a fine tuned electric drive motor).

mario brito
08-15-2008, 12:40 PM
about steam in your engine :

last week i was experimenting a new cell. it overheated and started boiling water. a few moments later, my engine lost almost all power and then just stoped. i got out, disconnected the cell and started the engine again. the engine went down again, but at the third attempt worked just fine.

so, steam is not a good idea :) and beeing "parked" in the middle lane is also not a good idea, because Portuguese will call strange names to your mother, sister, wife and the 3 family generations before you...

thanks

BigTruck
08-15-2008, 02:34 PM
Just thinking. If you had a HHO cell within some type of steam boiler. Would steam electrolyze, if the plates were + - and close. Would the steam carry the current? Would the HHO be easier to break out from a gaseous state?

Painless
08-15-2008, 03:21 PM
Just thinking. If you had a HHO cell within some type of steam boiler. Would steam electrolyze, if the plates were + - and close. Would the steam carry the current? Would the HHO be easier to break out from a gaseous state?

You might want to check out this wikipedia entry:

High Temperature / Steam Electrolysis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-temperature_electrolysis)