PDA

View Full Version : Voltage intensifier

shovel52
08-11-2008, 03:20 PM
http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cache:h95e-Bbzg0EJ:www.thehydrogenshop.com/PDFfiles/I%27m%2520pasting%2520an%2520excellent%2520and%252 0interesting%2520post.doc+hho+resonant+circuit&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=49&gl=us

This is a very enteresting article here. I don't know anything about this guy but he says that he has studied Stan meyer's work and has studied his patents. He talks about Meyers origional circuit using the alternator as an audio ossilator to make a resonance circuit but goes on to say that it is the voltage intensifier that people are leaving off and is why most are unsuccessful. it is worth reading.

timetowinarace
08-11-2008, 03:37 PM
I've read it before.

It caused me to look into Andrija Puharich.

Between Andrija Puharich, Stan Meyer, Bob boyce, the guy who lit saltwater on fire with his cancer cure machine, the lab test results showing that resonance produces monotomic hydrogen, I've come to the conclusion that resonance is key to top hho production. Anything else is brute force electrolysis and ineffeciant.

I've also concluded there is more than one way to achieve resonance and some are better than others.

shovel52
08-11-2008, 03:53 PM
I agree, I am looking for the cheapest way to experiment here. I have every thing except an audio oscillator. Maybe some other people will have some input.

timetowinarace
08-11-2008, 04:10 PM
I have also been debating on how to do it cheaply.

I think I'll experiment with using a coil to impose audio from a old car stereo onto a pulsed DC current. I've studied the method to do this but using three circuts producing three frequencies. I could see no reason a simple stereo wouldn't do it.

Parts needed would be easily obtained and cheap. An inverter, make a bridge rectifier, Make a coil, An old auto stereo.

An undetailed idea.

shovel52
08-11-2008, 04:40 PM
This is just blind ,but if Stan did do it , how did he control the speed of the alternator, on the vehicle to obtain the right frequency, and how did he adjust it to the water resonance like the guy is talking about? I wouldn't mind using an alternator just to watch it.

timetowinarace
08-11-2008, 05:11 PM
He didn't use the alternator on a car. It was mounted on a bench with an electric motor turning it. His car was using different devices.

Stan tuned all the pipes in his electrolyser so they all resonated at the same frequency. He then turned the alternator at the frequency the pipes were tuned to. The water doesn't resonate, the electrodes do.

Resonance was part of his car that ran on water but was only one part of three I believe. It was not using electrolysis as we see it here.