PDA

View Full Version : First HHO Attempt

hondaguy929
08-09-2008, 02:04 AM
I am in the planning and research stages of my first HHO generator. My project car is my 1997 Honda Accord EX (2.2l). I have purchased 2 sets of plans on-line, yet confused by the variety available. I have some questions:

1. Any advice on which set to try first? Which set out there is the best?
2. Doesn't this throw off the MAP sensor in the car? How do you get around it?
3. How do you prevent the water from freezing in the winter?

Any and all advice would be great for a newbie starting off!

Thanks in advance!
fyl

Smith03Jetta
08-09-2008, 10:30 AM
All the information you purchased is FREE on this site. There's better information on this site than what you purchased. The technology is EXTREMELY SIMPLE. It is not as complicated as you may have been led to believe. Welcome to the HHO SCAM. You probably got SCAMMED.

HHO works but I seriously doubt you will get any Gas Money savings following information you purchased online.

You should spend a few days reading the threads on this forum. Look at the photos, watch the videos. Then try to build yourself a reactor. If you still don't understand this stuff after a couple days reading then come back and ask questions.

All of your other questions have already been answered on this forum.

hondaguy929
08-09-2008, 12:53 PM
Scam is a rather harsh word. Yes I did pay for something I could have gotten for free...but at the time I did not know that. It did provide me with the education of HHO that I did not know before...but scam? I wouldnt say that.

THanks for the info.
I will check things out.

fyl