PDA

View Full Version : new forum opened

clarence1984
08-08-2008, 02:42 PM
I was getting annoyed with all the miss understanding of hho. If you have a good understanding of hho and would like to build a system. I will happily give everything needed (links prices and instructions) on how to make your own hho fueling station at home.

goto beawindhog.com sign up on my forum I just put up. But I don't want to steal anyone away from here. Come here too. But if you are not the common folk and need a much more advanced forum for what you are building or want to build come to my forum.
I get dozens of emails a day from people on this site on tips and such for building a hho electrolyzer as i am now getting about 8mmw which is far superior to any other electrolyzer on here.

email me for help if needed. I will happily post ebay links to cheap hho products as they come out. I'm working on a bot to do this for us. Also free snipes so that we can get them cheaply and forward them to our members. Why spend more than you need to.

Dewayne
08-08-2008, 10:56 PM
Clarence and I have been exchanging E-Mails for two weeks and he is a wealth of information.

Through his guidance I have scraped my current design and I'm now acquiring the parts for a new cell.

As some of his work is patented (or pending) I'm not sure I should pass on what he has told me.

I want to give Clarence a BIG pat on the back for his help.

Thank you Clarence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!