PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think of this result - 45 LPM

JojoJaro
08-08-2008, 04:30 AM
A cell made by LTCFisher claims to produce 45 LPM for mA of current. Seems impossible to me.

http://www.hydrogengenerator.cc/viewtopic.php?t=1157&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=135

Could this be for real?

He also claims that the cell continues on producing even when the power is removed? Could he have created a super battery unintentionally?

Smith03Jetta
08-08-2008, 08:48 AM
It's just like the time I was driving down interstate 10 in Mobile, Alabama and looked over a couple lanes and saw the original BIGFOOT monster truck driving west on the interstate. He really didn't need all that 1600 horsepower to get down the road but he did it anyway. I still can't imagine why he was driving on I-10 that day.

FYI, they have Skinny Tall tires for driving on the highway. It really looks sort of funny.

It was on that same section of interstate highway that I saw the other strangest thing on the interstate. I was on the job one day heading to Pensacola Florida. I was on I-10 heading into the Tunnel in Mobile Alabama. I was in the center lane going East. I was looking down at something in the truck. When I looked up there to my amazement and fright was a Stainless Steel Salad Bar, complete with Sneeze guard. It was sitting squarely in the middle of the highway in front of my vehicle. I swerved to miss it but had little time to slow down before I had to enter the tunnel. I wonder whatever happened to that Salad Bar. Maybe Bigfoot got excited and ran over it?

Farmercal
08-08-2008, 09:40 AM
I read that whole section about that cell. The cell is made of perforated stainless steel sheet rolled around a pipe and then welded to form a tube. He uses two tubes in his cell and talks about having to tune the cell to really produce a lot of HHO (this means lining up the holes). He also indicates that his production is due to providing 100 Hz @ 1V to shake the bubbles off of the tubes. Some bigwig's design talked about tuning a cell but I can't remember who that was. LTC Fisher also said the one of the tubes was fixed and the other moved up and down due to the 100 Hz

daveczrn
08-08-2008, 11:25 AM
I use 2 tubes both cut to the lenght of 7.250" Perferated Stainless Steel, Then they are rolled into tubes and welded together. The outside tube is rolled to 2.75" and edge welded.
The 2nd tube is rolled to 2.437" and also edge welded.
Out side tube is POSITIVE, inside tube NEGATIVE, and it is bottom fed.
Everything inside is SST.
Tubing spacers are NYLON .084", 1 at the top and 1 at the bottom, both are attached only to the inner core as the outer tube resonates, up and down. The center tube is fixed in place by SST bracket and fed at that point. I am working on it as I type and watch the Forum.
I hope you can see what I am saying.
Anything else give me a shout.
LTCFISHER

i have emailed him trying to get pictures and better electronic diagrams.

we will see,,,,

BoyntonStu
08-08-2008, 11:40 AM
I have 2 of his units now running for a week.

They are powering my home A/C as we speak today on Aptil 1, 2008.

A great invention to be sure.

BoyntonStu

Smith03Jetta
08-08-2008, 11:45 AM
Are you quoting somebody else or are you time traveling? April 1st?

Farmercal
08-08-2008, 12:42 PM
Are you quoting somebody else or are you time traveling? April 1st?
I think he means "Aprils Fool"

BoyntonStu
08-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Yep! April Fool's Day!

Now here's a trivia question:

How and why was April Fool's Day named?

BoyntonStu

hho_underground
08-08-2008, 01:21 PM
So you don't believe the claim?
It is hard to believe since most people struggle to get 1 to 2 lpms.
I'm waiting to see the video of his unit... fuel cell that is...

daveczrn
08-08-2008, 03:32 PM
electrical wiring...

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn120/daveczrn/481cda9c.png

Painless
08-08-2008, 04:30 PM
Yep! April Fool's Day!

Now here's a trivia question:

How and why was April Fool's Day named?

BoyntonStu

If I remember correctly, it is to do with being fooled into planting crops too early at the beginning of April.

stickittoopec
08-08-2008, 04:44 PM
His unit may be made out of SS, but his story is made out of pure BS.

daveczrn
08-08-2008, 04:49 PM
yea april fools was for people that planted their crops to early.

Smith03Jetta
08-08-2008, 05:04 PM
In the Nun’s Priest’s Tale (written around 1392), Chaucer tells the story of the vain cock Chauntecler who falls for the tricks of a fox, and as a consequence is almost eaten. The narrator describes the tale as occurring:

When that the monthe in which the world bigan
That highte March, whan God first maked man,
Was complet, and passed were also
Syn March bigan thritty dayes and two

This was a verse by Chaucer that seems to be the first reference to playing pranks since it was told on April 1st.

Some say that April Fools observances started soon after the adoption of the Gregorian calendar that moved the start of the year from April 1 to January 1. Anyone who still celebrated on April 1 was criticized and called an April Fool.

JojoJaro
08-08-2008, 05:56 PM
His unit may be made out of SS, but his story is made out of pure BS.

I tend to agree with you but do you know this for sure?

One thing we should remember as people that do this things, is to be a little less skeptical and a little for analytic. Just becase we can't do it does not mean he hasn't done it.

stickittoopec
08-08-2008, 08:17 PM
LtCFisher
Hello, I am on my 3rd design and it's makes to much hydrogen, once I turn it on it will produce 48+ Liters of gas per-minute at very high pressure. Now after I remove the power from the Fuel Cell it continues to produce gas at a rate of 45 liters per-minute.

The unit now runs on 13.6 volts @ .0056MA.

Ok, the test lasted 8.5 seconds, gas production 500ML....
Generator started to leak still producing way to much presure for PVC tank design. P.S.I. is around 60-70 and teflon tape and silicon seals not holding with this formula. But not bad on production from a cold start H2O temp 70 degrees at start and still there. I will concider making a SST Tank next, this is the 2nd sch. 40 220 psi pvc unit to expand and leek.
I may try to go with 1/2" fittings and lines, that might do it.

Ok, I have run another test to verify the first test and second test with some miner changes. The volume out is now 1 liter per 1.8 seconds (someone do the math), voltage remained the same 13.2 - 13.6 v.dc., amps are still the same as well .0054-.0056ma..
Well, analyzing this (or just trying to follow this), is what set off my BS sensors. His production and pressures are all over the map, and none of them line up. He said he has 60 to 70 psi while running, and in one test he expanded a piece rated at 220 psi and made it leak and will have to go to 1/2” fittings. So what size line was he using?
If he had a 1/4” line-- and I will use the worst case flow coefficient multiplier of 0.65 and his 48 liters a minute. 48 liters a minute would be 1.695 cubic feet per minute. A 1/4” line can move 4.42 cubic feet or 125.2 liters per minute at 1 psi. A 1/8” line can move 2.53 cubic feet or 71.78 liters a minute at 5 psi. Now, he is doing this with .0056 ma. @ 13.6 volts dc. He has the answer to the crisis we are in and not one second of video to cover it and he is off to another project. Let alone the fact that his production went from 48 liters a minute down to 500 ml back up to 33.3 liters a minute. :confused:
Who let the Bulls out.

OK, HERE IS WHAT EVERYONE IS WANTING TO SEE.

I posted the picture of my cell on the neww BLOG. if you care to visit the website you can find them there.
I am done running all my tests so now it's up to you to see what you can do with it.

BE CAREFULL IT WILL GO BOOM!!!!

Working on a new much larger fuel cell now.

1. Question: Are the pictures to small or am I just to old.
2. Has anyone tried using pure Hydrogen Injection? Need feed back on this one.

LtCFisher

BoyntonStu
08-08-2008, 09:29 PM
In the Nun’s Priest’s Tale (written around 1392), Chaucer tells the story of the vain cock Chauntecler who falls for the tricks of a fox, and as a consequence is almost eaten. The narrator describes the tale as occurring:

When that the monthe in which the world bigan
That highte March, whan God first maked man,
Was complet, and passed were also
Syn March bigan thritty dayes and two

This was a verse by Chaucer that seems to be the first reference to playing pranks since it was told on April 1st.

Some say that April Fools observances started soon after the adoption of the Gregorian calendar that moved the start of the year from April 1 to January 1. Anyone who still celebrated on April 1 was criticized and called an April Fool.

That is what I say.

BoyntonStu

Where did the word "trivia' come from?

justaguy
08-08-2008, 09:42 PM
I am a member of that forum and visit there every day. Most people there feel the same way about his claims, we just take it with a grain of salt. He has shown pics but still hasn't shown any proof of the lpm he claims.

We do have two members getting over 6 lpm that we consider the top two producers on the forum. One is Randy and the other one is Hydrotech.

Randy gets 52 mpg and Hydrotech gets 62.

snapper1d
08-08-2008, 11:31 PM
I registered over there just to see this.Where are the pics there?He talks about his blog there but I cant find it.Where is it at?

HomeGrown
08-09-2008, 11:50 AM
I registered over there just to see this.Where are the pics there?He talks about his blog there but I cant find it.Where is it at?

http://hydrogengenerator.cc/blog/

The blog on this cell is pretty much http://i.pbase.com/o5/42/267742/1/68416036.WpSXz2Vi.jerkit.gif

He didn't post much info at all on it. I do believe that IF he is getting great production from it, it's probably due more to his power supply. There's nothing magic about preforated stainless.

If either of you guys who are registered there have the schematic to his power supply, I'd sure appreciate a copy of it. I've emailed a couple people from that thread asking for it, but haven't heard anything back yet.

He posted the schematics on youtube, but it's pretty much useless (WTF was he thinking? :confused: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lWWg1KacWI

daveczrn
08-09-2008, 12:41 PM
yea i have yet to understand why preforated stainless seems to be working as well as he says it does... only thing i can think of is that water is truely flowing inside the cell from the outside through the preforations.

But yet i am definatly looking to get ahold of his power supply schematic.

timetowinarace
08-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Here's a thought,

I got started in hho like most of us here. I read about it and wondered if it was real. I walked out to the garage with some lye, put some water in a container with the lye, added a couple electrodes and ran a current through it. It made bubbles. I then collected the gas and lit it. It burned. No big breakthrough there but it gave me reason to progress.

The reason I tell that stupid little story is simple. Here we tend to consentrate on unit design. But that is just the bare basics of electrolysis. Yet most here tend to discredit others claims of good production who are going beyond putting some plates in a container and measuring how much hho comes out. Words like 'scam' are thrown about without an understanding of the principles used.

The design and method theory used by the guy at the center of this conversation is solid and not new. Using tuned electrodes and resonance is not uncommon. Why doubt his claims? Is he trying to sell you one? Or did he give the information freely? It is easy to sit and critisize. It's not so easy to learn the theory and build it.

We need to remember that the begining of the word electrolysis is 'electro'. That being the case, it would seem obvious that electronics is the key to production. Resonance is very important in electronics.

I don't know if this guy's claims are accurate or not. I do know that while I will post my results of my projects, I will not be providing 'proof' in the form of pictures or video. You will be invited to my place to see for yourself [B]if[B] I ever get results worth scrutiny. Many of the true scams start as video on the internet.

Cyr
08-09-2008, 03:28 PM
Exactly.

I too, like everyone else, doubted his work. Hell, I doubted the ability to pull out hydrogen from water as easy as it is. I was there when the initial post was posted. I'm one of the admins there. There are way too many "that's possible" scenario's that he talks about, and the way he explains them for it not to be true. It sounds unreal, because very few people are able to do it.

But here's what most people DON'T do. They don't use capacitors. They don't use their home AC voltage. They don't use power inverters. They don't use bridge rectifiers. Most don't know what those are, let alone how to use them.

Read up on these devices, and you'll realize there are more "possibilities" than meets the eye.

HomeGrown
08-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Exactly.

I too, like everyone else, doubted his work. Hell, I doubted the ability to pull out hydrogen from water as easy as it is. I was there when the initial post was posted. I'm one of the admins there. There are way too many "that's possible" scenario's that he talks about, and the way he explains them for it not to be true. It sounds unreal, because very few people are able to do it.

But here's what most people DON'T do. They don't use capacitors. They don't use their home AC voltage. They don't use power inverters. They don't use bridge rectifiers. Most don't know what those are, let alone how to use them.

Read up on these devices, and you'll realize there are more "possibilities" than meets the eye.

Too true, you really have to keep an open mind when working with this stuff. BUT... when someone does succeed in a real breakthrough like this, it is their duty to FULLY report on it, and do so in a manner that it can be duplicated. He seems to disclose bits and pieces about his setup, but didn't post any reasonable pics of it. Both Daveczrn and myself have emailed people on the thread that indicated they received the variable power supply schematic, but it seems that no one is willing to share. If his claims are true, he appears to have hit the perfect balance of cell and power, proving that the power supply is more important than surface area quantity.

PLEASE, for the sake of the HHO community, post his power supply schematic.
You're an admin over there, lean on your buddies to give it up for their brethren at HHO Forums. :D

1973dodger
08-10-2008, 01:36 AM
I watched the video, just like you guys did. So I did a quick test of a single pair test with 1/16 spacing of solid plates versus plates with holes 1/8th holes 1/2" on center with the same idenical spacing. The solid 2 plate cell drew 42 amps and made 1 liter in 2 min 54 sec. The perforated plate cell, which is idenical in size and spacing was put in the same electrolyte bath and drew 84 amps and made 1 liter in 54 sec. Which tells me, at least, since it used twice the amps ,but yeilded 2.5 times the production. There may be more to this thought of the greatest production comes off of the edges, so more edges more hho. Now put this in a series to get your amps and volts where you want them, and you will have something. Keep this little nugget in mind when building a series cell, you need more plates, perforated plates, tubes or whatever shape you are using per set, to put those amps up to where you want them and to get the desired production. As many as 6 to 12 cells in paralell in each set.(No nuetrals)
Start with a single cell in each set and wire each set in series with each other, then take some measurements on production with 3,4,5,6,or 7 cells in a series. If more production is needed for a 6 series cell, for instance, simply add mor connected cells to each set. remember each sets connects in parralell eith the individual cells within each set, then each set is connected to the other sets in series. Sure it will take considerably more plates than a single cell but it will give a more efficient use of the amps / liter given the more sets you have in a series. I generally try to start with a single cell which will draw the most amps and then duplicate that arraingement and add more sets of cells in a series until i get the desired amp draw and production. This is on reason I think there may be something to this perforated plate or tube thing.

1973dodger

p.s.- if we keep doing things the same way as every other "joe" out there, why are we hoping to get different results. Be creative, be open-minded to new ideas. It's ok to first start out making 1/2 lpm, then to 1l/p/m, which is fine if you drive a car with an engine with a half liter engine. But my thought is we need considerably more than what we are currently making to make a real difference, so let's shoot for that 45 l/p/m and beyond.

umim
08-10-2008, 10:02 AM
...."A cell made by LTCFisher claims to produce 45 LPM for mA of current. Seems impossible to me."...
45LPM is 11.89 GALLONS PER MINUTE!!!! Someone is pulling my leg....

wljohns
08-10-2008, 10:19 AM
fisher power supply
He never said I could not post it and it was emailed directly from him.
I have a better quality copy but it is 11.6Meg If you want it pm me an email addy and I can send it.

timetowinarace
08-10-2008, 10:57 AM
Too true, you really have to keep an open mind when working with this stuff. BUT... when someone does succeed in a real breakthrough like this, it is their duty to FULLY report on it, and do so in a manner that it can be duplicated. He seems to disclose bits and pieces about his setup, but didn't post any reasonable pics of it. Both Daveczrn and myself have emailed people on the thread that indicated they received the variable power supply schematic, but it seems that no one is willing to share. If his claims are true, he appears to have hit the perfect balance of cell and power, proving that the power supply is more important than surface area quantity.

PLEASE, for the sake of the HHO community, post his power supply schematic.
You're an admin over there, lean on your buddies to give it up for their brethren at HHO Forums. :D

Your missing the point. His system is not a breakthrough. He is using the principles that the big names in hho are/were using. It is his own design but he has done his homework well and has made a system.

This is not a 'booster' and goes well beyond what most people are doing here. Those that are interested in this amount of production should be studying electronics and the methods used by the big names in hho such as Stan Meyer, Bob Boyce and many others.

Plate size, shape and configurations is the simple part of electrolysis. Basic electronics math can determine this unless you use something besides SS for electrodes.

HomeGrown
08-10-2008, 02:46 PM
p.s.- if we keep doing things the same way as every other "joe" out there, why are we hoping to get different results.

I couldn't agree more, dodger! I once heard a definition for "insanity" is to keep doing the same thing, but expecting different results.

The thing is though, this guy has obviously hit something right. I don't want 45 LPM, but I'd be really happy with 10% of that (else my '91 Camry may look like the Hindenberg some day) :p

wljohns: THANK YOU very much! :) :)

timetowintherace I really don't think I'm missing the point. But I guess it all depends on perspective, really. I'm sure a few of us would like to re-create what he's already done (again, this is my perspective, and I respectfully don't presume that everyone else on this board necessarily shares this perspective).

I am not inclined to become an electronics expert, I would rather shamelessly copy someone else's working solution when it comes to this aspect of HHO generation. I would like to build the power supply and try it out on my cell. I would really like to see 2 - 5 LPM output without causing an electrical melt-down in the process, or worry about excessive heat in the cell. I just don't see that happening when the cell is drawing mega-amps to function at 1 LPM. I understand what you're saying regarding the big-names in HHO. It seems as though they are in a whole different realm than us "boosters". I'm not really interested in that, but I suppose I could if the payback was worthwhile.

BTW, anyone looking for preforated stainless in a useable form: Home Depot (and certainly Lowe's, TSC, Farm & Fleet, Rural King, etc. etc.) all sell pump pickup strainers that typically use preforated stainless. The ones I saw at Home Depot were tapered, and they had 2 sizes that looked like they would work perfectly together. Unfortunately, they were around $20 each. But they are ready-to-use, no rolling or welding necessary.

daveczrn
08-10-2008, 04:21 PM
perferated metals are always expensive compared to flat plates.. 36"x40" 304series stainless ranges from $100-$200 for a perf sheet.

stickittoopec
08-10-2008, 05:41 PM
Is this the final design that was used to make the 48 liters a minute?
There are a lot of problems with this circuit. Also why would he put such a large scale meter in a circuit
that he says he only needs 0.0056ma (a current that is hardly measurable). It wouldn't move the needle on the gage he has drawn in this circuit.

LtCFisher
Hello, I am on my 3rd design and it's makes to much hydrogen, once I turn it on it will produce 48+ Liters of gas per-minute at very high pressure. Now after I remove the power from the Fuel Cell it continues to produce gas at a rate of 45 liters per-minute.
The unit now runs on 13.6 volts @ .0056MA.
There are a few things a kid taking electronics in high school would not have missed here. You might want to go back to him and get the real deal. This circuit will only light the 120 volt ac miniature lamp.

shovel52
08-10-2008, 06:01 PM
Im usually pretty good at electronics, but I have never found anyone that can explain electrolisis. Can someone explain to us what is special about this power supply? higher voltage? I am told it only takes about 2 volts to split water. there is nothing exceptional about this supply, what is it supposed to be doing except tweek your voltage, and how do you use it on an automobile since the input is 120 ac? maybe i'm overlooking something, but we need some more technical advice here. Im not worried about what he has here I have something simular sitting right here , I want to know the principal behind it.

HomeGrown
08-10-2008, 08:39 PM
Im usually pretty good at electronics, but I have never found anyone that can explain electrolisis. Can someone explain to us what is special about this power supply? higher voltage? I am told it only takes about 2 volts to split water. there is nothing exceptional about this supply, what is it supposed to be doing except tweek your voltage, and how do you use it on an automobile since the input is 120 ac? maybe i'm overlooking something, but we need some more technical advice here. Im not worried about what he has here I have something simular sitting right here , I want to know the principal behind it.

I certainly don't know much about it, other than there is some generally accepted rule that you want some sort of resonant frequency to go along with the power.
Supposedly, this helps move the water & break bubbles free from the electrode surfaces. http://hangout.altsounds.com/images/icons/dunno.gif

Honda_Hydroxy
08-11-2008, 02:47 PM
Here is how this power supply works: When SW1 is closed, 120 volts AC is applied to the lamp and to the primary side of the variable transformer thru the NO contacts of the relay K2. The secondary side of the variable transformer produces AC voltage, which goes to the input of the bridge rectifier. The bridge rectifier outputs full wave rectified DC to C1 and C2. C1 and C2 smooth out the rectified AC, producing unregulated DC. This DC voltage is adjusted by the variable transformer, and will vary from 0 to 160 volts DC. When the SW1 is opened, the DC is discharged out of the capacitors via K2 normally closed contacts, discharging thru R1 and R2. Nothing wrong with this circuit. Someone correct me if my theory is wrong.

Hope this helps someone out there.

timetowinarace
08-11-2008, 03:09 PM
A simple statement.

It has been lab tested and proven that in the electrolysis proccess that resonance can further split diatomic hydrogen into monotomic hydrogen. I don't know, but maybe this accounts for some of the higher production of resonance systems. I do know that monotomic hydrogen has four times the energy potential of diatomic. The theory I've read is that during resonance, bubbles do not form at the electrodes but between(in the middle) the plates so they are free to float to the surface.

1973dodger
08-11-2008, 04:11 PM
A simple statement.

It has been lab tested and proven that in the electrolysis proccess that resonance can further split diatomic hydrogen into monotomic hydrogen. I don't know, but maybe this accounts for some of the higher production of resonance systems. I do know that monotomic hydrogen has four times the energy potential of diatomic. The theory I've read is that during resonance, bubbles do not form at the electrodes but between(in the middle) the plates so they are free to float to the surface.

So, insimple laymen's terms, how is this accomplished? Or is that the $64,000 question? Is it done through an sound waves? More questions than answers.

1973dodger

timetowinarace
08-11-2008, 05:00 PM
So, insimple laymen's terms, how is this accomplished? Or is that the $64,000 question? Is it done through an sound waves? More questions than answers.

1973dodger

There are different ways to get it done. The best way is anybodies guess.
I have not tried to duplicate the guys results that this thread was started for, but that's one way. You can follow the link and read about it there. (I admit I have not even done that)

In laymens terms. Audio waves are introduced into the cell through the current used for electrolysis. Audio waves, as I'm sure your familuar with cause vibrations in whatever media they are directed at. They are not neccissarily resonant on there own. Resonance is by nature destructive. It has destroyed bridges, buildings and a whole host of things and is ussually to be avoided in electronics and sound production(speaker) or most anything. Resonance is what causes glass to break through sound waves. You can search for a official definition. At any rate, the main idea is to get the electrodes to vibrate at their resonant frequency. If ss pipe is being used you could find their resonant frequency by hanging them and tapping them with a hammer so they ring. The ringing sound is the pipe vibrating at resonance.

Simple DC pulses can cause resonance. Introducing audio waves can cause resonance. Microwaves cause resonance in water and that is what makes the water hot. Many possiblities.

stickittoopec
08-12-2008, 08:18 PM
Honda_Hydroxy
Here is how this power supply works: When SW1 is closed, 120 volts AC is applied to the lamp and to the primary side of the variable transformer thru the NO contacts of the relay K2. The secondary side of the variable transformer produces AC voltage, which goes to the input of the bridge rectifier. The bridge rectifier outputs full wave rectified DC to C1 and C2. C1 and C2 smooth out the rectified AC, producing unregulated DC. This DC voltage is adjusted by the variable transformer, and will vary from 0 to 160 volts DC. When the SW1 is opened, the DC is discharged out of the capacitors via K2 normally closed contacts, discharging thru R1 and R2. Nothing wrong with this circuit. Someone correct me if my theory is wrong.
Hope this helps someone out there.

First you will need to wire the bridge rectifier in correctly, then you will make D.C. But this is another problem with his mission statement for this circuit. He tells one person he uses pulsed 100 HZ, then he sends out a straight DC circuit. This, with the disparity of the pressures in his system I mentioned earlier, makes this story hard to believe. I would love this to be true, but there are too many holes in this. If he is wrong about these things, what else is he wrong about? And if he is a Lt Commander he can at least afford a cheap video recorder and post some video or get someone to video it for him. Or use the camera that he has to take some pictures of the unit in operation. If he made the amount of gas he claims to have made, he will be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. No one has made that much gas or even come close to it on the amount of current he claims to have used.
I see someone that goes by “Glider” on the other site has it right.

LtCFisher
Shaking the plates is done electrically, by finding the Resonating Frequency of you cell. You may be able to do the same with a simple on/off circuit or a good PWM.
Again without knowing what your cell resonates at it is hard to get the right setup. I use 100 HZ. and 1 volt dc. and start there.
The cell tube or plates will resonate back and forth shacking the gas bubles from the surface of the plates.
Find your Resonating Frequency and your cell will run cooler and more efficently.

HomeGrown
08-12-2008, 08:39 PM
.... He tells one person he uses pulsed 100 HZ, then he sends out a straight DC circuit.

YES! I was expecting to see a power supply circuit that pulsed the output, but obviously the schematic LTCFisher supplied is NOT going to do that.

I was quite disappointed when I looked at the circuit. :mad:

Some people simply don't understand the concept of FULL DISCLOSURE. :mad:

timetowinarace
08-12-2008, 09:26 PM
First you will need to wire the bridge rectifier in correctly, then you will make D.C. But this is another problem with his mission statement for this circuit. He tells one person he uses pulsed 100 HZ, then he sends out a straight DC circuit. This, with the disparity of the pressures in his system I mentioned earlier, makes this story hard to believe. I would love this to be true, but there are too many holes in this. If he is wrong about these things, what else is he wrong about? And if he is a Lt Commander he can at least afford a cheap video recorder and post some video or get someone to video it for him. Or use the camera that he has to take some pictures of the unit in operation. If he made the amount of gas he claims to have made, he will be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. No one has made that much gas or even come close to it on the amount of current he claims to have used.
I see someone that goes by “Glider” on the other site has it right.

And this is in your signature.

"We would not be where we are today if those before us just gave up because all the know-it-alls said it wouldn't work."

HMMMMMM.

stickittoopec
08-13-2008, 12:39 AM
And this is in your signature.

"We would not be where we are today if those before us just gave up because all the know-it-alls said it wouldn't work."

HMMMMMM.
You believe this with all the discrepancies in this story? There has been no explanation as to what would make this possible. What makes this sound credible for you? Are we suppose to uuh and ahhh just because someone makes a wild outlandish claim?
It's real simple, if he doesn't want to be questioned then don't make huge claims, and then dodge all the inquires on how it was done. It's wild claims like this, with no explanations, that makes all of us look bad. How can we expect people to believe us if we fall for every claim made? I have no problem with a claim that is backed up with facts, too bad there were none here.
If he really can make 40+ liters a minute than he needs to enter the $1,000,000 challenge, he will win for sure. That would shut everybody up. http://www.aardvark.co.nz/hho_challenge.shtml

timetowinarace
08-13-2008, 11:44 AM
You believe this with all the discrepancies in this story? There has been no explanation as to what would make this possible. What makes this sound credible for you? Are we suppose to uuh and ahhh just because someone makes a wild outlandish claim?
It's real simple, if he doesn't want to be questioned then don't make huge claims, and then dodge all the inquires on how it was done. It's wild claims like this, with no explanations, that makes all of us look bad. How can we expect people to believe us if we fall for every claim made? I have no problem with a claim that is backed up with facts, too bad there were none here.
If he really can make 40+ liters a minute than he needs to enter the $1,000,000 challenge, he will win for sure. That would shut everybody up. http://www.aardvark.co.nz/hho_challenge.shtml

"You believe this with all the discrepancies in this story?"

I don't believe it or not believe it. I have not seen it. I have not built it. Untill I have personally seen it, or built it, I cannot claim that it works or does not. Neither can anyone else. You keep harping about video. Video is proof for fools. There are many systems sold because of video that we know here to be sketchy. You want a video of a high output booster? Just tell me how much LPM you want and I'll make a video of a smacks booster making it. 45LPM? No problem. The camera doesn't have to see the air valve in the bottom of the booster that goes to my air compresser.

Two things here. If you think 45 LPM is an outlandish # we should all quit now. 45 LPM won't run even a 2.0L engine by itself. 45 is just begining for those that want more to do than make a booster and spend the rest of the time fighting a car computer. The princaples used to get the 45LPM are sound. You obviously don't understand them, have not studied them and are not willing to learn anything but how to stuff a bunch of plate in a small space to make a bit of hho. Yet, you can post how one persons work is not credible when you can't do it yourself. With a signature making fun of just that. There is a word for that.

stickittoopec
08-13-2008, 09:53 PM
timetowinarace
I don't believe it or not believe it. I have not seen it. I have not built it. Untill I have personally seen it, or built it, I cannot claim that it works or does not. Neither can anyone else. You keep harping about video. Video is proof for fools. There are many systems sold because of video that we know here to be sketchy. You want a video of a high output booster? Just tell me how much LPM you want and I'll make a video of a smacks booster making it. 45LPM? No problem. The camera doesn't have to see the air valve in the bottom of the booster that goes to my air compresser.
Well, I seem to have touched a nerve here. At least in a video we can look for such things. Hell- I can type words on a forum. I could claim 1000 liters a minute. No -- 20,000 liters a minute -- with a hearing aid battery, but I would hope someone would see through it, and ask me to explain.
You have a problem with video, but not with a statement like the one below. He offered no information on how and why he modified a law of science that has stood the test of time.

LtCFisher
It is a progressive cell design I modified Faradays Law and One other. So when our cells don't produce, all we have to do is modify the rules of science. Really, I didn't know it was that easy.

You said “Video is proof for fools.” Well, it could be said that believing claims just because someone typed them on a forum is for gullible fools. If you go back to that site you will see there are several people there getting tired of his claims and avoiding the technical questions. But he still has you saying, “The principles used to get the 45LPM are sound.” We are listening. Please inform us “unknowing fools” with your great knowledge of how this “sound principle” works. I'm dying to know how, with what amounts to two pump strainers in a 4” PVC pipe, supplied by straight D.C., makes 40+ liters a minute. The circuit supplied will make straight D.C., when they fix the way the bridge rectifier is placed in the circuit. Then I can quit with my “bunch of plates in a small space” -- which is a true series cell -- and join the big time boys. I've only been at this since late 2004. Maybe I should have stayed with the smack style cell, but mine made more heat than gas, so I guessed my way (being I'm not willing to learn anything) to building the true series cell. And to think I modeled my design after people like Yull Brown, George Wiseman and William Rhodes. And to think, all this time, LtCFisher was right here rewriting the rules of science.

timetowinarace
Two things here. If you think 45 LPM is an outlandish # we should all quit now. 45 LPM won't run even a 2.0L engine by itself. 45 is just begining for those that want more to do than make a booster and spend the rest of the time fighting a car computer. The princaples used to get the 45LPM are sound. You obviously don't understand them, have not studied them and are not willing to learn anything but how to stuff a bunch of plate in a small space to make a bit of hho. Yet, you can post how one persons work is not credible when you can't do it yourself. With a signature making fun of just that. There is a word for that.
I don't think 45 LPM is outlandish. The people I mentioned above have made a lot more than that. What was outlandish to me was the way LtCFisher claimed he did it. Then again, I wasn't aware I could rewrite the laws of science.
I guess I should get rid of both books by George Wiseman on Brown's Gas, and especially the books on hydrogen and the DVD classes on fuel cells by Roy McAlister (President of the American Hydrogen Association). And since LtCFisher has rewritten the laws of science, I should get rid of “The Chemistry and Manufacture of Hydrogen” and “The Manufacture of Chemicals by Electrolysis” because they were written under the "old rules of science".

BoyntonStu
08-13-2008, 09:58 PM
Rewriting the laws of science is like retouching an X-Ray to erase the evidence of cancer.

The X-Ray might look OK, but the person is still very sick.

BoyntonStu