PDA

View Full Version : Pure Excitement...

HHOFreak
02-12-2013, 01:48 PM
So would this be a place to showcase a vehicle that indeed works 100% on water? It's done, it works, I drive it daily...

There is a lot of technical data on this and it's not something I think a back yard mechanic can do, but if you can get over the technical data, running a car 100% on water is possible.

In a nut shell, Hydrogen is to volatile to use alone. So I in essence turned my engine into a steam powered engine using hydrogen to vaporize water instantly to use for force to move my pistons. I have built systems to piggyback off the factory ECU and even made my own ECU to work the HHO. I don't know the exact horsepower I am generating but I can drive it at highway speeds at 65mph with no issues whatsoever.

I am working on the Icing issues now for cold climates.

toyotawarrior
02-15-2013, 03:09 PM
but how long is your engine going to last with steam vapor floating around the crank case and getting in your bearings?

hhofox
02-15-2013, 05:02 PM
You chose the right name for the thread! Great news man, congrats!
Would you care to explain how you have done this in more detail (I am a details man.)

Even if it does do harm to other things slowly, it is a start in the right direction, and the bad effects can be worked on via some mods.

Hats off to you sir! I look forward to your response!

btw... My car has NO ECU! Maybe you could duplicate the install more easily on something like that?

toyotawarrior
02-16-2013, 12:32 AM
so does this mean you are just driveing on pure hho/water without gasoline or any external input sources?