PDA

View Full Version : Need help with circuit.

GHOSTOWLGRID
12-02-2012, 07:07 PM
Hello,
I posted this under general because I do not think this fits under generating HHO.

Instead I am just going to set fire to water without splitting it apart at all.

A Cancer research scientist was testing for different ways to kill cancer in cancer patients by testing different elements and solutions/reactions of them.

Anyways, he tried salt water at some point and it immediately set on fire.
The supposed RF signal he used was 1420 MHz.

Anyways, I am having trouble trying to find a cost effective way to transmit a plain RF sin wave of 1420 MHz.
Does anyone know how?

I tried looking up schematics for a tunable RF transmitter at low power, but I have had no luck.

If someone could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks everyone.

Madsceintist
12-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Take an old 90's tv and a micro-wave apart and learn electronics 101. You can use the 70's style radios for the necessary tuners and parts as well. It's fun but............. BE VERY CAREFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GHOSTOWLGRID
12-04-2012, 10:59 PM
I can do electronics just fine, I just don't yet understand signals & systems as I'm only half way through my EE program...
I was just here to see if anyone happen to know where to point me in the right direction as with google, its really hard to find a circuit to transmit something like this.
I found several basic AM/FM circuits that I have been working with, but its not working for me. lol