PDA

View Full Version : HHO running a generator and the power makes more HHO?

devdood
11-18-2012, 09:18 PM
Ive been looking into making a HHO cell to run my Honda eu1000 generator and the generators electricity powering the cell. Some important specs for the Honda:
Engine Honda GXH50
Displacement 50cc
AC Output 120V 1000W max. (8.3A) 900W rated (7.5A)
Receptacles 15A 125V Duplex
DC Output 12V, 96W (8A)
I want to make a dry cell and from what I have read Im going to need something near 16sq. in. surface area for a 6-7 plate 12volt setup. Though I am looking for some reassurance as to whether my setup would make sense, If i should go with the rectified 120v 61 plate system, If the output of the generator is even enough electricity to make the HHO to run it, if so will i have any spare power to use the generator after its running? A stupider question I have is what does the bubbler do and why do i need it and lastly id appreciate any help for the newbie you would be willing to give (design ideas, wisdom, ect.).
Thanks
-Devin

Akito
02-02-2013, 03:24 PM
a rectifier limits voltage not sure about if the amps increase it should but once again I'm unsure and have yet to experiment with them. The voltage is limited so that your cell doesnt get really hot. Same thing for over driving amps to your cell. This may work it may not but doesnt sound efficient. Experiment and find out.