PDA

View Full Version : HHO & Vehicle Acceleration

eric_haakenson@yahoo.com
11-13-2012, 07:45 PM
Greetings,
I have a 1985 Chevy Suburban 454 with a carburetor, Not Requiring & Without Computer, O2 sensors, EFIE, Catalytic converter.

Is the following a correct understanding of HHO fuel production?
In an unmodified vehicle, the acceleration is controlled by the throttle, increasing the air/gasoline entering the combustion chamber.
In an HHO modified vehicle, HHO fuel production is controlled by the ratio of electrolyte & the electricity being pushed through the HHO generator.
At idle an HHO generator produces less HHO fuel & as the vehicle accelerates on air/gasoline the engine increases Rpm's.
Increasing Rpm's supplies more electricity to the HHO generator increasing HHO output.
There is a delay between opening the throttle & the increased HHO production necessary for acceleration.

In the above, gasoline is still required.

I want to run without gasoline or as little as required in a HHO fueled vehicle.

My question is, How can I create an throttle mechanism for the HHO generator for vehicle acceleration that would not have a delayed response.
e.g., Step on the pedal & pass a car.

Thank you,Eric A. Haakenson / eric_haakenson@yahoo.com

hhofox
11-14-2012, 02:19 AM
Welcome to the forum!
You need to do some more reading to clarify a few things about HHO though.
Most people only use HHO as a suppliment, NOT their main fuel.
The production does NOT increase with RPM.
You only need 1/4 LPM of HHO per 1L of engine displacement to see good results. More can = less.

There are a few more things to mention, but you can get good results with your vehicle, since like mine, it has no computer. Just do the proper research in order to get things going properly with HHO.
In the meantime, you can get results from another gas saving technology, just check out the link below. It's easier, cheaper, and safer than HHO, so there is nothing holding you back, since it also does not need anything in your vehicle to be treated.
http://www.fuel-saver.org/Thread-Hydrocarbon-cracking-System?page=80
Enjoy!