PDA

View Full Version : Informacion on an HHO project

kutuluh
09-21-2012, 05:57 PM
Hi guys, i am new to this HHO business, and i have tried to read as much as possible before making any post requesting information, however i have some big doubts, i am trying to improove mileage on a 99 Dodge Durango, its a V8 and i have been given the understanding that in order to see an increase in the MPG, asside of the efie and other calibrations i should build a cell with an output capacity of 2lmp hho, running at preferably less than 15 amps, now i understand that i need a ccpwm to limit the amp draw from the cell, my question is, is there a good cell capable of providing such output with such amp limitation?, otherwise what would you advice?
also, once i have adressed that issue, i understand that both O2 censors are narrowband, thus i would need dual narrowband efie...do you guys know where can i find a schematic for that?, should i replace the 02 sensors when installing the hho cell?, should an oil additive be puto into the engine to increase viscosity?.
and a really important question, i understand that the best electrolyte now is koh, but also the residues of such electrolyte using ssl is hexovalent chromium, which is utterly dangerous, but what happents to it when burnt? i mean would it go to the athmosphere and mixh with clouds and end up poisoning a lot of people?
i know these are alot of questions, thank you very much for your time.

Havens78
09-23-2012, 04:45 PM
Hi guys, i am new to this HHO business, and i have tried to read as much as possible before making any post requesting information, however i have some big doubts, i am trying to improove mileage on a 99 Dodge Durango, its a V8 and i have been given the understanding that in order to see an increase in the MPG, asside of the efie and other calibrations i should build a cell with an output capacity of 2lmp hho, running at preferably less than 15 amps, now i understand that i need a ccpwm to limit the amp draw from the cell, my question is, is there a good cell capable of providing such output with such amp limitation?, otherwise what would you advice?
also, once i have adressed that issue, i understand that both O2 censors are narrowband, thus i would need dual narrowband efie...do you guys know where can i find a schematic for that?, should i replace the 02 sensors when installing the hho cell?, should an oil additive be puto into the engine to increase viscosity?.
and a really important question, i understand that the best electrolyte now is koh, but also the residues of such electrolyte using ssl is hexovalent chromium, which is utterly dangerous, but what happents to it when burnt? i mean would it go to the athmosphere and mixh with clouds and end up poisoning a lot of people?
i know these are alot of questions, thank you very much for your time.

You will need to start with 1/2 a liter of Gas per minute per 1 liter of engine displacement, and you want to start with 15 amps per liter of gas. So for 2 liters per minute you would need at least 30 amps from your alternator. Hex chromium does not occur if you do not overdrive your reactor, even while using stainless steel; no matter what you've read on the internet.

Not overdriving your reactor means staying under .5 amps per sq. in. of surface area. this means that a single stack reactor with 4"x4" square inside your gaskets needs to not be pushed past 8 amps as it has 16 sq. inches of surface area. You will not need a ccpwm to control this if you look at plate preparation/design/materials from this forum. You can simply use the % of electrolyte that you use.

Continue researching, you're on the right track.

kutuluh
09-24-2012, 01:50 AM
Thanks a lot that info is a lot of help =)