PDA

View Full Version : Simplest HHO Booster Design

greenfuelbooster
09-18-2012, 12:43 PM
Green Fuel Booster's Platinum-Anode HHO Booster which has been running on my Civic for almost 100K miles

http://youtu.be/1nUMnwcLCEE

nikolatesla
09-18-2012, 01:56 PM
It this an add??

If so please give all of the details like milage claims and show your test results for us .

my air conditioner has been running in my landcruiser for 200 thousand miles but it doesnt save any fuel .

I hope you see my point .
thanks

Madsceintist
09-18-2012, 04:29 PM
HOW ABOUT USING THE CORRECT CATEGORY.. For Sale ........
Stop clogging up the rest of the forum with your junk.

greenfuelbooster
09-19-2012, 03:38 AM
You can copy the design and build it yourself. It has been running on my 06 Civic for almost 100K miles. Highway is 45+ mpg when paired with air constriction after the MAF sensor.

Video as installed on 06 Civic
http://youtu.be/BiLaNwNHrGk

Video on Setup :
http://youtu.be/gbCfOCzAM4Y

Just sharing.

It this an add??

If so please give all of the details like milage claims and show your test results for us .

my air conditioner has been running in my landcruiser for 200 thousand miles but it doesnt save any fuel .

I hope you see my point .
thanks

koya1893
09-25-2012, 12:56 AM
This is one of many reason I barely post anything in here anymore, going back in time. I tested this unit or something similar to it, note the flow on the video (slow), meaning barely producing anything. Oh yeah, the so called "bubbler" and the reservoir. How much does it holds, it looks like a 1-2 qt capacity, can you say going to heat up fast. Not to mention the solution migrating to the intake.

If anyone from here got one of these unit, you need to do more reading and educate yourself on this process. The builder of this unit, step back and ask yourself if you are doing anything to further this process so it is safe and "plug and play" mode for the general public. H*** I revealed the "waterless" bubbler deign in here, at least use that to have a safe system to market.

Oh yeah, with that bubbler you can now induce the gas to tha pos vacuum.

RustyLugNut
09-26-2012, 06:14 AM
This is one of many reason I barely post anything in here anymore, going back in time. I tested this unit or something similar to it, note the flow on the video (slow), meaning barely producing anything. Oh yeah, the so called "bubbler" and the reservoir. How much does it holds, it looks like a 1-2 qt capacity, can you say going to heat up fast. Not to mention the solution migrating to the intake.

If anyone from here got one of these unit, you need to do more reading and educate yourself on this process. The builder of this unit, step back and ask yourself if you are doing anything to further this process so it is safe and "plug and play" mode for the general public. H*** I revealed the "waterless" bubbler deign in here, at least use that to have a safe system to market.

Oh yeah, with that bubbler you can now induce the gas to tha pos vacuum.

HHO is very poorly understood. The systems that are being marketed reflect that. NONE of them meet the requirements of the general population.