PDA

View Full Version : hho and everything else

rewerb
09-11-2012, 06:48 AM
OK so I'm new to this forum but not completely new to the subject. I know there is endless possible ways that these generators work. Wet and dry cell. Where can you find plans to make a genorater that produces enough hydrogen and oxygen so that it can be used to run a car, truck on 100% Hho. How do you store the hydrogen that is not being consumed by the motor. And all the other electronic regulators to make the function of the genorater run at least 90% potential. Is there a book that explains each process of the whole thing. Every book I see or information is about. The simple 1-3 litter wet and dry cell generator. I want to make mass amounts and store it. I like the idea of saving 40% fuel economy so I don't have to give my hard earned money to oil company's,and improve my environment, but it seems like getting the complete idea and science behind how this would work is hard to find. Like those guys that made the truck that runs100% on hho. I know its not perfect but where did they get their information at? I'm at a loss here

Havens78
09-11-2012, 09:46 AM
OK so I'm new to this forum but not completely new to the subject. I know there is endless possible ways that these generators work. Wet and dry cell. Where can you find plans to make a genorater that produces enough hydrogen and oxygen so that it can be used to run a car, truck on 100% Hho. How do you store the hydrogen that is not being consumed by the motor. And all the other electronic regulators to make the function of the genorater run at least 90% potential. Is there a book that explains each process of the whole thing. Every book I see or information is about. The simple 1-3 litter wet and dry cell generator. I want to make mass amounts and store it. I like the idea of saving 40% fuel economy so I don't have to give my hard earned money to oil company's,and improve my environment, but it seems like getting the complete idea and science behind how this would work is hard to find. Like those guys that made the truck that runs100% on hho. I know its not perfect but where did they get their information at? I'm at a loss here

First, please don't try to store the gas you create by electrolysis based on information you find on this website. It is dangerous to store in a manner that most people are familiar with when it comes to compressed gasses. Second, please understand that for every liter of hho you create you will use approximately 15 amps of power. Use that as a base to figure your liters per minute and how many amps you will need to provide enough gas to enhance your vehicle. I have not heard of anyone that is able to run their vehicle on hho alone, if you accomplish this I hope that you share your information with the world.

BioFarmer93
09-11-2012, 04:29 PM

rewerb (Brewer?)
First off, those guys were proven to be scammers. Second, you NEVER store HHO under pressure, its self ignition pressure is ridiculously low. Some folks have already been killed attempting to do this and several have been injured. Is it breezy or usually sunny where you are? If so then a wind turbine + solar panels and a splitter style reactor will serve you better. You can safely pressurize and store hydrogen, but not HHO. You'll also need serious dryers to keep from ruining your catalytic gas purifier. You'll need a small hydrogen rated compressor also, along with associated hardware, low pressure storage prior to scrubbing and pressurization. After all of this you will have to retrofit your throttle body (carburetor?) with a LP style carburetor for safe use of gaseous hydrogen, and on-board pressure tanks for its storage.

To be honest, you would come out cheaper in the near term and the long run if you looked at this- http://www.heterbattery.com/products/power-battery-systems/lifepo4-battery-pack-3.3v-200-260ah.aspx

And got this- http://www.evsecrets.com/ Because to make a gasoline engine run efficiently on hydrogen, even supplemented with on demand HHO is going to be problematic if for no other reason than the compression ratio isn't right for it. Don't get me wrong here- it will run great! Just not with the much higher efficiency that a designed-for-hydrogen engine would...

rewerb
09-12-2012, 01:48 AM
OK I get what you guys are saying with storing Hho. My next question is it visible to produce enough HBO at once to completely do it. And for upper cylinder lubrication have a fine mist of transmission fluid. That was another concern of mine how would you lube the upper cylinders if your not using gas.mayble so kind of external oil pump at low pressure to pump oil to the upper motor. So now my question is is it feasible to create a lot of hho per min. For a motor to run while your altnator keeps that battery charged. Or would it take more power than you could create.what if you use high voltage solar panels to trickle charge the batterys for the cells?

BioFarmer93
09-12-2012, 06:07 AM
OK I get what you guys are saying with storing Hho. My next question is it visible to produce enough HBO at once to completely do it. And for upper cylinder lubrication have a fine mist of transmission fluid. That was another concern of mine how would you lube the upper cylinders if your not using gas.mayble so kind of external oil pump at low pressure to pump oil to the upper motor. So now my question is is it feasible to create a lot of hho per min. For a motor to run while your altnator keeps that battery charged. Or would it take more power than you could create.what if you use high voltage solar panels to trickle charge the batterys for the cells?

Sorry, but no..
Look at it this way-

~13A = 1LPM typically, some styles of reactors do a little better.
~130A = 10 LPM
Typical alternator = ~130A
Engine = ~4.0L (or whatever) uses 4.0L to fire all cylinders one time.
H2 has to be at very min. 4% of gaseous mix to explode.
4.0L engine idles at ~700rpm, 350 of those are intake strokes.
4.0L x 350 = 1400L of gaseous mix used in one minute.
4% of 1400L = 56L :(

To add insult to injury, only 66% of that 10LPM that's costing you 130A of continuous alternator output is actually hydrogen, the rest is oxygen. Figure ~730A@14VDC to make enough HHO to idle that puppy...

rewerb
09-12-2012, 07:27 AM
You make a very valid point my friend. So let's say I want to idle the motor for say? So it would take at least 800 amps to do so with a little room for error. Let's say you give up some watts for some amps? and then run 2 24 volt altinators on a 4.0 jeep. I dig the math, but I'm a little confused if it takes 4% hydrogen to combust. OK... now a motor increases the power of combustion ocording to how much air it let's in the air intake. Idk. I'm not saying your wrong I just need more explanation. So I have filled out storing the hho so I don't kill my self and half the people on my block. There just seems to Be a feasible way to do this.

rewerb
09-12-2012, 07:56 AM
You make a very valid point my friend. So let's say I want to idle the motor for say? So it would take at least 800 amps to do so with a little room for error. Let's say you give up some watts for some amps? and then run 2 24 volt altinators on a 4.0 jeep. I dig the math, but I'm a little confused if it takes 4% hydrogen to combust. OK... now a motor increases the power of combustion ocording to how much air it let's in the air intake. Idk. I'm not saying your wrong I just need more explanation. So I have filled out storing the hho so I don't kill my self and half the people on my block. There just seems to Be a feasible way to do this.

BioFarmer93
09-12-2012, 12:27 PM

Hmmm,
OK then we'll look at it that way... In a perfect world 1hp = 746W. We have two Bad-Boy brand alts that crank out 160A @ 28V... Amps x Volts = Watts, so each one of these produces 4480W and there are two of them. 4480 x 2 = 8960W. Sooo.. 8960W divided by 746W(1hp) = 12hp. Twelve horse power is what you can make with the output of those two monster alternators. That's almost enough to overcome the 4.0's internal friction and run the power steering pump... But sorry, the regular alternator that keeps you battery charged, the water pump and the A/C compressor all get stuck suckin' hind tit, as it were.. You see where I'm going with this, right? Sorry man, wish I could have happier news for you.:o

rewerb
09-12-2012, 01:10 PM
no man its cool i really apreciate the help. i guess i just keep thinking that there has to be a alternative, some way of making enough of the stuff. i had an idea earlyer today. i wacted this video in a physics class. and it was a guy who took a motor and put all these maginets around it. my first thought was you not gonna gain anymore power than you put into it. but i never thought about the "E" field of the maganets. the motor was to run at a recomended speed of 3000 rmp, running on 24v. after placing the maginets he was able to achieve 15,000 rpms witch was way over the recomended speed for that motor but only ran it a 3v or 4v. now i know what you thinking and i was too, the amount of tourqe he would gain would be less because he is putting less energy into it but if the motor was turned backwards to genorate "E" aka a altinator and the same prosses was used it would take less hp to make the same volts. like a helper motor of the motor. and the second question i have is

There is a common misconception that when the engine runs on oxyhydrogen it operates by imploding the oxyhydrogen gas in the cylinders supposedly creating a vacuum that pulls the cylinders up, thus requiring altered engine timing.
One mole of water (~18ml) turns into 33.6 liters of oxyhydrogen gas. Thus you get about 1860 liters of oxyhydrogen for each liter of water, and correspondingly one liter of oxyhydrogen turns into 1/1860 = 0.53 milliliters of water.
But you only get a vacuum if the produced water vapor (steam) can condense, and you only get condensation if the combustion chamber is very cold. Steam will not condense on the hot cylinder walls of the engine and you won’t get a vacuum in the cylinders as a result of oxyhydrogen combustion.
One mole of water (~18ml) will turn into 33.6 liters of oxyhydrogen at 0 deg C, but when the oxyhydrogen is combusted it will turn into 100 deg C steam. Assuming the steam is at 1 atm pressure, it will occupy a volume of about 30.6 liters (one mole of 100 deg C steam).
In reality the oxyhydrogen gas combusts in the engine just as any gas (even though the flame front proceeds quite fast), creating a rapid pressure/heat increase which then runs the engine.

i read this on a dry hho place. and i keep hearing about if you can achieve the amount of hho the motor need to run, it runs out of time which i assume is because the rate of combustion. im sure there using genorators that plug into the wall :) man i dont care if you keep shooting me down i just need all the information i can get.

BioFarmer93
09-12-2012, 01:30 PM
no man its cool i really apreciate the help. i guess i just keep thinking that there has to be a alternative, some way of making enough of the stuff. i had an idea earlyer today. i wacted this video in a physics class. and it was a guy who took a motor and put all these maginets around it. my first thought was you not gonna gain anymore power than you put into it. but i never thought about the "E" field of the maganets. the motor was to run at a recomended speed of 3000 rmp, running on 24v. after placing the maginets he was able to achieve 15,000 rpms witch was way over the recomended speed for that motor but only ran it a 3v or 4v. now i know what you thinking and i was too, the amount of tourqe he would gain would be less because he is putting less energy into it but if the motor was turned backwards to genorate "E" aka a altinator and the same prosses was used it would take less hp to make the same volts. like a helper motor of the motor. and the second question i have is

There is a common misconception that when the engine runs on oxyhydrogen it operates by imploding the oxyhydrogen gas in the cylinders supposedly creating a vacuum that pulls the cylinders up, thus requiring altered engine timing.
One mole of water (~18ml) turns into 33.6 liters of oxyhydrogen gas. Thus you get about 1860 liters of oxyhydrogen for each liter of water, and correspondingly one liter of oxyhydrogen turns into 1/1860 = 0.53 milliliters of water.
But you only get a vacuum if the produced water vapor (steam) can condense, and you only get condensation if the combustion chamber is very cold. Steam will not condense on the hot cylinder walls of the engine and you won’t get a vacuum in the cylinders as a result of oxyhydrogen combustion.
One mole of water (~18ml) will turn into 33.6 liters of oxyhydrogen at 0 deg C, but when the oxyhydrogen is combusted it will turn into 100 deg C steam. Assuming the steam is at 1 atm pressure, it will occupy a volume of about 30.6 liters (one mole of 100 deg C steam).
In reality the oxyhydrogen gas combusts in the engine just as any gas (even though the flame front proceeds quite fast), creating a rapid pressure/heat increase which then runs the engine.

i read this on a dry hho place. and i keep hearing about if you can achieve the amount of hho the motor need to run, it runs out of time which i assume is because the rate of combustion. im sure there using genorators that plug into the wall :) man i dont care if you keep shooting me down i just need all the information i can get.

LOL!
Dude! I'm not trying to shoot you down by any stretch of the imagination. I think it's great that you want to take a shot at the holy grail- all I'm doing is just giving you the numbers that we keep knocking our heads against. If you figure out a way to make it work, I'll come to work for you and run your production facility with terrific efficiency!

rewerb
09-16-2012, 02:39 PM
so i have been looking alot into steam! i always new that steam power was huge for alongtime and then died after the conviency of the cumbustion motor was made avalible in cars. not everyone wants 2000 psi by your head if you getin a acident. but there are people trying.... lol... here we go.... to run internal cumbustion motors with nothing but a water fog and hydrogen gas!