PDA

View Full Version : Who are familar how to run hho on mower?

mark103
08-21-2012, 10:26 AM
Hi guys,

I am looking for someone who are a familar with how to run hho on the lawn mower. I would like to run the hho on lawn mower, because I just got fed up with my electrical mower where it don't have a grass box to allow me to collection the grass without get tidy up. So I am going to get a petrol mower that come with the grass box and I am think why not i could run hho on the mower.

If you are a familar with how to run hho on the mower, I would like you to help me with what I would needs and what I need to know about the faults.I am going to get a 12V battery and I am going to make a dry cell setup. Do you know how many plates I would need to make for a dry cell and how do I work it out how many amps I would need for a four stroke mower?

I am thinking about buying this mower:
http://www.buydirect4u.co.uk/139cc-petrol-hand-push-rotary-lawn-mower.html

or this mower:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290735533039?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I am not really sure which one I should go for. Can you please advice me which mower I should go for and why do you think they are good enough to run hho?

I think I might have a problem with the battery and the dry cell to be handing on the mower. How I can be able to hold the cell and the battery on the mower to be handing without being moving? What about the body of the mower as they are plastic? Would they get snap if they carry too much weight on due the battery and the dry cell?

Do you know where I can put the outlet tube to the mower intake to allow the gas to get into the engine?

What products do I need to run hho on the mower?

Here is the list of products that is what I am really needs and I can't still thinking anymore what I would needs:

12V battery
Fuse
Wire
Dry Cell
Circuit Breaker
Flashback Arrestor
Reservoir Tank
Volt and Amp meter
Temperature meter

If you know what kind of products that I should go and get then please feels free to add it, so I will know what I would needs in the future when I am ready to run hho on the mower :).

I would be interested to know how to make hho to work on a mower? e.g. I would need to adjust the timing to set the piston to be on TDC, what things I would need to changes...etc

I am not going to store the hho gas in the fuel tank, because I have heard someone in the U.S got killed when he stored the hho gas in his car fuel tank and there was huge explosion like a big bomb. I will only store the water fuel to be mix with electrolyte in the fuel tank to keep it safe.

Do I need to store the water fuel in the reservoir tank or do I need to store them in the fuel tank and where do I store the hho gas before they get into the engine?

Do you know where i can get a cheap flashback arrestor?

And also, I would like to know about the faults, e.g. what the problems is occurs when the engine misfiring, stalls and the engine fails to start up. How do I suppose to know where the problems are so I can then diagnosis to fix the problems and replace it...etc.

thanks in advance

hhofox
08-22-2012, 06:24 AM
Why go HHO? It'd be more practical to use GEET or HCS or Fuel vapourization via an ultrasonic transducer. HCS is especially easy to set up, and it is cheap as well. Do some research and you'll be able to make a better decision.