PDA

View Full Version : smack booster plates.

zorito
06-20-2012, 03:06 AM
Hello.In smack booster pdf stainless steel plate bent at the ends.
Is it possible to use equal plates? How thick?:confused:

james23
11-07-2012, 05:33 PM
Unless you are skilled in bending plates, I suggest that you use stainless steel mesh for the plates. It works very well, can be readily cut using tin snips or any similar tool and it can be bent into shape by the home constructor using simple tools - a vice, a piece of angle iron, a small piece of mild steel sheet, a hammer, etc.

toyotawarrior
12-27-2012, 10:48 PM
i have been looking all over town for ss mesh and i cant seem to find it anywhere. its always galvanised or aluminum.....

toyotawarrior
01-02-2013, 09:51 PM
by the way..... what the F is a smack booster :confused:

iveyjh
01-02-2013, 10:54 PM
Hello.In smack booster pdf stainless steel plate bent at the ends.
Is it possible to use equal plates? How thick?:confused:

Those plates are not bent at the ends only, they're bent on the sides also. They are called stainless steel wall plate blanks. Lowes or Home Depot. Don't waste your time with a wet cell though. Dry Cell best.

Nadasive
02-11-2013, 01:46 AM
Hello,

When i built my smacksbooster I used stainless steel cover

they are kind of like this
http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-202655411/h_d2/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&keyword=stainless+steel+cover&storeId=10051#.URiUVehU0fo

except it is a full cover, there are no holes for outlets and the holes for the screws can be used for your rods.

BUT you have to sand it down and get the top layer of **** off and when you first use it, your first solution might contain chromium-6 which you should take proper precautions when disposing it. But after that first initial batch, there shouldn't be anymore chromium-6 involved.

Sir Jaime
02-15-2013, 11:45 AM
Hello,

When i built my smacksbooster I used stainless steel cover

they are kind of like this
http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-202655411/h_d2/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&keyword=stainless+steel+cover&storeId=10051#.URiUVehU0fo

except it is a full cover, there are no holes for outlets and the holes for the screws can be used for your rods.

BUT you have to sand it down and get the top layer of **** off and when you first use it, your first solution might contain chromium-6 which you should take proper precautions when disposing it. But after that first initial batch, there shouldn't be anymore chromium-6 involved.

(chromium-6?!) WTH r u building?

Nadasive
02-19-2013, 04:02 PM
(chromium-6?!) WTH r u building?

LOL :p

Wet Cell made with SS wall cover plates do this.

Max_Hydroxy
03-04-2013, 10:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqHxrTm59eE

"Time doesn't Change it humans that does one way or another",I hate MONEY - Max Hydroxy!

We need to learn the most efficient way too run an engine on water without having waste heat/corrosion an this great Man is giving it away but need everyone's help in return, we need give this to the entire WORLD before such Knowledge is hidden/Lost Forever by those who we don't speak OFF!

MusT WaTcH & Share!

myoldyourgold
03-04-2013, 02:25 PM
Oh ya. Give me a brake

TracySweet
12-10-2015, 04:33 AM
People are so active!