PDA

View Full Version : Customer service

BUELLX1
05-11-2012, 12:41 PM
I was'nt sure where to post this so I thought I would post it in the general discussion.
I wanted to go give kudos to hhoelectronics for their great customer service.
I was having some minor issues with my EFIE that I could not identify. I tryed hard to figure it out and even posted about it on this forum. Apearently, Florin from hhoelectronics saw the post and contacted me, I did not contact him, to make sure everything was ok. We emailed back and forth and to my surprise, he offered to send me a new unit to see if it would solve my issue before even sending mine back so I would not have to reconnect my o2 sensors, and also compare the two units. The new unit was here in two days. To be honest, I'm not even sure that my unit is bad, but he sent me a new one anyway. I would not hesitate to to purchase any product from hhoelectronics because I now that they will back them.
Just wanted to give credit where credit is due...Thanx

myoldyourgold
05-12-2012, 11:08 AM
This is as good as any place to post this kind of information. I have to agree you will not find better customer service than with hhoelectronics. He backs his products 100%!! You can only do this when you know the product is rock solid and does exactly what it is supposed to.

aceras624
05-12-2012, 06:27 PM
although in such a small community having bad customer service would be commericial suicide, its nice to hear someone standing behind a product and giving so much of themselves to help others :)