PDA

View Full Version : quest for the truth

byrd9790
05-07-2012, 10:42 AM
I see we areat crossroads with with amount of hho to add to a vehicle, more vs less. My question(s) is the reason for this confusion because we are trying to replace gas with hho or use the hho as a catylist to increase the efficiency of our fuel. Has anyone here done any reading with an exhaust gas analyzer to see what is actully getting burnt? As the owner of a cng/gas vehicle id also like to comment that i dont get the millage on cng that i get with gas. Cng would like more comp, diffferent timng, and other important settings to be optimal. I say this becaue i realize that our engines are not designed to run hho and would love to see the data used from some serious study to build a true hho engine.

btw guys I know this would be pricey and the oil companies probly have all the info on hho to save the world HE HE!!! :rolleyes:

aceras624
05-07-2012, 01:12 PM
we use both methods to see MPG gains. Those that dont want to mess with timing and what not use a little while those who are willing to go through heavy modifictaions with sensors try to use more to replace instead of supliment gasoline