PDA

View Full Version : Hho Cell Power supply

Sooraj
04-26-2012, 04:16 PM
Hi all,

I have build a Hho cell ...and it uses the simple electrodes dipped in KOH solution...everyone is using a battery instead of power supply ... But i dont have any battery with me so can i use a DC power supply for this purpose....?

Also when i use a simple power supply (DC) with a 12 V -1 Amp step down transformer with a bridge rectifier and Capacitor its working good but after sometimes the diodes in the bridge and transformer is getting HOT..... I know that its because of large current flow...

So my request is to provide a power supply circuit which can be used to handle without heating the transformer...

A transformer less power supply will also do...

Thank you.

aceras624
04-26-2012, 09:41 PM
do some research on nuetral plates/coils and dropping voltage between gaps to reduce wasted energy in the form of heat

koya1893
04-27-2012, 07:12 AM
Hi all,

I have build a Hho cell ...and it uses the simple electrodes dipped in KOH solution...everyone is using a battery instead of power supply ... But i dont have any battery with me so can i use a DC power supply for this purpose....?

Also when i use a simple power supply (DC) with a 12 V -1 Amp step down transformer with a bridge rectifier and Capacitor its working good but after sometimes the diodes in the bridge and transformer is getting HOT..... I know that its because of large current flow...

So my request is to provide a power supply circuit which can be used to handle without heating the transformer...

A transformer less power supply will also do...

Thank you.

You can use a battery charger with multiple amp range (.2 amp to 50) for you testing or doing a brake in on the cell.

Sooraj
04-27-2012, 07:32 AM
Hi,

Thanks for replying....

Sorry but i dont have any battery charger with me....

I have another question... When i connected my cell with these circuit mentioned above i found that the gas bubbles is being produced in one of the electrodes (-) ve and when i SWITCHED OFF the power The gas bubbles are appearing in more rates i the both electrodes with increase in the gas production in the bubbler.... I am little bit confused with this... Whats actually happening when i switched off the power supply....?

whear
05-01-2012, 03:10 PM
What are your electrodes made of ?