PDA

View Full Version : Almost feels like its pulling me along.

cybermods
04-25-2012, 04:09 AM
Hi all recently installed a wet cell on my 1.8diesel van. From day one i noticed improvements in the running on the engine. One thing i seem to notice lately is the van almost seeming to pull itself along with much less throttle when running the cell. Just wondering if its me or does anybody else get anything like this? or am i just going crazy.:p

koya1893
04-25-2012, 09:23 AM
Hi all recently installed a wet cell on my 1.8diesel van. From day one i noticed improvements in the running on the engine. One thing i seem to notice lately is the van almost seeming to pull itself along with much less throttle when running the cell. Just wondering if its me or does anybody else get anything like this? or am i just going crazy.:p
You are experiencing the "beauty" of being a "tinkerer". yes that is a normal feeling because with HHO being induced the engine is work less, it is make more use of the fuel currently being schedule. I recommend going with a dry cell.

cybermods
04-25-2012, 11:46 AM
Now that i no things are working as i can actually fell it i definitely will be building a dry-cell. Im already running the 2nd wet cell that iv created. ALOT more sturdy than my last creation. il be running this constantly untill i have my new dry cell built :D. just gotta start collecting materials now.

This is the picture of the cell im using now. built this after a £10 trip to local builders merchant. amazing what you can build from just slowly walking the shop looking at products. :)

Im quite happy this cell will keep running happy until iv collected all my parts to build a dry.

Stefan

koya1893
04-25-2012, 12:52 PM
Glad to see you found some room for something that big.

cybermods
04-25-2012, 01:38 PM
Glad to see you found some room for something that big.

Lots of room in these small engined bays :) slots right in like a glove :D