PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here ever won a bid on Ebay for a Hydro fuel systems ccpwm?

GBudziak
03-23-2012, 11:36 PM
I was wondering if anyone else has ever won a bid on a CCPWM from "hydrofuelsys" (sellers name) and actually got the thing?
I won a 50 amp model for around $30.00 but the seller has yet to come through. After about a month of waiting I opened a case with Ebay & now it is about to expire. I cannot find the seller on Ebays site but I did find a seller from the same state (Hawaii) selling the same or a very similar model under the same makers label. This makes me very suspicious & I believe the seller is just about to succeed in ducking out because he didn't like the price he got for the winning bid. It also looks like he'll be able to still do business through a loophole in Ebay's policy.
I don't stand to lose anything but it just makes me seethe to fall victim to such an unsavory practice.
I'll get off my soap box now, G.B.

Sodbuster
03-24-2012, 09:26 AM
G Budiak,

I had the same problem with a EBay seller about a year ago with some ATV parts, won the bid for less than $20.00 dollars worth of merchandise that was Worth hundreds. I never received the goods and he even supplied me with tracking numbers but I never received the merchandise. Not much you can do except make sure the EBay seller next time has good feed back with mutable sales. This guy that took you for a ride should have had a reserve on his auction .... that way this would have never happened.

Send this guy a PM and tell him you are going to trash his feed back unless he makes good on his end of the bargain.... BUT.... " BEWARE" if he has not already left buyers feed back on you than he can turn around and leave negative feed back on you.

hhoconnection
03-24-2012, 10:31 AM
G.B.

That is Bill Corless out of Hawaii. He makes a good PWM but he is a one man operation and he is constantly behind on orders. I'm sure you will eventually get your PWM, but you will probably need to keep on him. It is a shame because he makes a nice PWM for the money, he just can't keep up with the orders. You were correct in that the website you saw is the same guy.

I know you are going to read this Bill, now do the right thing and send this guy his PWM!