PDA

View Full Version : Hello from newbie, looking for Database of Mechanics who know HHO

huzone
03-03-2012, 02:08 PM
Hi, This is my first post on this forum. I have had a long time interest in HHO but because I am not mechanically inclined, I have never attempted an installation on my Honda Accord.

I would like to find a database of mechanics who are knowledgeable about HHO. Does such a thing exist? It certainly should if it doesn't!

I live about 40 miles NW of Chicago. Anyone know where I could look to find a mechanic who can help me with an installation of an HHO kit? Thanks!:)

BioFarmer93
03-03-2012, 09:53 PM
I don't know if a database like that actually exists, or not... But if it does, you can probably find it here... http://hhoinformation.com

Good Luck!

Madsceintist
03-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Bio you a member of this group HHOINFO ? It seems interesting but is it used much ?

BioFarmer93
03-04-2012, 10:26 AM
Yeah, I'm a member.. It's a pay-to-play site with several members that are in the HHO business and carry a lot of opinion-weight on the board, even though they're wrong about some things. Carter, Lee and Darrell belong also and have occasionally been trying to straighten some of them out..;) :D