PDA

View Full Version : stan meyer's prints drawings

homersimpson30
08-04-2008, 12:42 AM
I found this and thought is was interesting. Most of you have already seen it but I would like to share with those who have not. Its stan meyer's drawings prints and research.
http://waterpoweredcar.com/stan.html

homersimpson30
08-04-2008, 01:13 AM
I dont get it. If this information is out there why cant someone with money get to gether with someone with brains and make this meyer engine??? I find it hard to believe that if his car worked and the information is in these PDF files why are these engines not being made??? I know the hho cells we are making work but what the hell man?:confused:

msheppa
08-04-2008, 07:54 AM
I dont get it. If this information is out there why cant someone with money get to gether with someone with brains and make this meyer engine??? I find it hard to believe that if his car worked and the information is in these PDF files why are these engines not being made??? I know the hho cells we are making work but what the hell man?:confused:

What most people don't realize is that Stan Meyer was killed shortly after filing his patents for this stuff. That is why there is no set way to build these generators. We are all researching just like Stan did some 30-40 years ago. He was offered BILLIONS of $$$$ to keep his mouth shut about this technoligy by the oil companies. He refused and wound up dead. The oil companies and car manufacturers are in bead together. Since more people are building these generators, the car companies have made it harder to install them on vehicles. We now have the WIDEBAND O2 sensor and tougher computer to trick.

homersimpson30
08-04-2008, 10:55 AM
Well I think the goverment, oil companys, are so powerful if they wanted to make the information and stan's patents disapear completely they could have but they did not. Another thing is you say they make newer cars harder to add these hho generators, and myers buggy desighns on. well you can still buy a basic old style engine for a car. Rip the engine/computer all out and put a basic engine in. Humm dont buy it.

vicep
08-04-2008, 05:28 PM
Stan Meyer is a fraud (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Meyer%27s_water_fuel_cell). The reason his design can't be built is because it does not work. All of your conspiracy theories are intriguing.

Q-Hack!
08-04-2008, 11:02 PM
I spent a day and actually tried to read the documents... They appear to be very insightful at first glance... then he gets into things like alternate dimensions... I think he was genius to a point but then went off the deep end.

Weather you think he is genius or looney doesn't really matter as long as you keep experimenting. Using his ideas are a good place to get started, even if they don't work, you still are learning.