PDA

View Full Version : So confused I am going to cry. 1999 CHEROKEE

Donor
01-13-2012, 10:32 PM
Hi all, I am a newbie. The more I look into HHO drycells or wet the more confused I get about it. I have a 99 4.0 Cherokee and think I should go a drycell route. I think from what I have gathered on the internet I need a 2-3lpm unit with 16-21 plates as well as a FS2 chip which I guess fools the computer. Can someone start putting me in the right direction. There are EFIE's , O2extenders ,bubblers, check valves and on and on stuff I am trying hard to comprehend it all and getting more lost in the process:(

lhazleton
01-14-2012, 10:35 AM
What you need to do is read everything you can in here before starting anything. There are tons of variables to contend with for each vehicle, some are based on the climate in which you live.
Forget 'wet cells' and 'O2 extenders'. Neither are worth it.
For your Jeep, you need a reactor that will put out 2LPM at 25 amps max., an EFIE to control the O2 signal, a reservoir, bubbler, solenoid & other electric controls, plumbing, ect..

Research will save you lots of time, money, and frustration.

Donor
01-14-2012, 12:06 PM
Thank you so much. I am trying to learn this stuff but there is so much to learn. At least now I know for sure what drycell I am looking for.

Madsceintist
01-15-2012, 02:34 AM
im new and im getting extremely annoyed. how do i post something other than a response to someone elese? i have a question.

Donor
01-15-2012, 01:54 PM
You need to register first.