PDA

View Full Version : My apologies...

BioFarmer93
01-11-2012, 02:12 PM
I would like to apologize to everyone that I have inadvertently misguided. I thought that I completely understood, backwards and forwards the method and calculation for bipolar reactors, having had many discussions with lots of very knowledgeable HHO people and doing seemingly endless reading. It turns out that I was somehow misunderstanding (repeatedly) this process and method and have been overstating the necessary amperage required by a great amount.
The link I supplied, and myoldyourgold are correct, in that: 1/2A per sq. in. of working area of 1 plate, is the amperage required for a 1 stack reactor. A stack is [+nnnnnn-]. Two stacks are [+nnnnnn-nnnnnn+] and would use twice that amperage, three stacks = three times that amperage, or the working area of three plates times one half amp.
It is my sincere hope that I have not caused any harm to anyone or their property with my erroneous advice.
Gus

myoldyourgold
01-11-2012, 08:38 PM
Bio, no apologies needed. Unfortunately I am still not able to put in words what I tested. I am still working on it. I am not 100% right in explaining it yet in fact far from it. I am the one that should be apologizing. No damage could have been done though. Take care my friend!!

madman
01-12-2012, 12:32 AM
B.F.

Gathering LOTS of info and keeping everything straight Is impossible. I am doing good if I can stay 50% unconfussed. Lots of times i think I understand it and then I do not.

Your contributions have been the best , and have benefited many. Me for one is most thankful.

Keep up the good work. :):)

Madman

Darrell
01-12-2012, 02:00 AM
Gus, I blow up my kitchen because of your numbers man! I built a small pipe cell in the fish tank using thin wires attached directly to the power pole at the street. You should of seen what happened when I flipped the switch not to mention what happened to the gold fish! :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfk8jXVUF34&feature=email

My wife is now mad and I am cut off for life. What up with that Dude. :D

No, It's all good and your still the man Gus.....

I attached the video for a good laugh

"D"

BioFarmer93
01-12-2012, 12:01 PM
Thanks guys.. I'm humbled.

lhazleton
01-12-2012, 05:11 PM
Gus,
Humbled, my a$$! I just returned from a 3 day stay in the hospital due to your miscalculations. :mad:
Nah, just kiddin'.............yer still the bomb.:D

BioFarmer93
01-12-2012, 06:37 PM
Gus,
Humbled, my a$$! I just returned from a 3 day stay in the hospital due to your miscalculations. :mad:
Nah, just kiddin'.............yer still the bomb.:D

Geez Lee, I hope you're OK... all I can say is-

http://www.wouldyoubelieve.com/sounds/SorryAboutThatChief.wav

lhazleton
01-12-2012, 09:24 PM
Gus,
Would you believe....................a one hour trip to the doctor to remove a hangnail?