PDA

View Full Version : HHO instal in SEAT ibiza 1.4l gas

andreas1
12-08-2011, 10:30 AM
Hello there it looks like in USA hho conversions are common .Here in Greece is not so i had to experiment in my car .
I bought a kit from hho2u.com with an 11 plate generator ,all the pipes and canisters i need and also an ampere meter
I had a litle truble becouse my car has very litle spase avelible in the engine
compartment but filnaly i did it .
I use NaCO as an electrolite becouse it so easyer to find and my generator is drawing 15-20 A cold-hot .
I cant see at the monent any gain from te use of hho to be honest but i know from what i read here that i need an EFIE το adjust my o2 wide band sensors so i ordered from fuelsaver-mpg .
My car needs at the moment about 6.5-7.5 liter off gas for every100klm driving at 90-100 kph
Its a 1.4cc motor with 100 hp
How big diferense will i see when i put the efie ??
Do i need to put my generator in front off the engine radiator ??
will i need a PWM??
sorry for my spelling
im new to this and i really like "fixing" my car

andreas1
12-11-2011, 08:14 AM
Does anyone knows if it will be hard to tune the EFIE with wideband O2 sensor??
Do i need to do it "on the road"?

myoldyourgold
12-11-2011, 12:27 PM
All EFIE's can be set using a voltmeter but the result must be tested by driving and adjusted according to the result of the driving test for fuel consumption. You use the voltmeter as a reference point to adjust more or less depending on the driving result. To much and you will get a check engine code.

andreas1
12-11-2011, 01:11 PM
Thanks !!i just hope that my ECU will be cooperative:)

andreas1
12-20-2011, 11:32 AM
Hello again !!!
I have some questions ..first of all i must say that i have a wideband sensor in front ,and a narowband after the catalyst.
When i turn clokwise the knob on my fuelsaver-mpg Efie i can feel the car loosing performans ..is this a corect sing that i have conected the efie to the sensor??
The efie has also another knob for the second narowband sensor .i can mesure there with my multimeter the milivolts that im giving to the sensor ...also i can see the sensor voltag in my diagnostik tool to ghange as i add voltage.I cant feel the car loosing performanse when i tune the back sensor ,,is this normal ??
I can almost get the sensor to 0.9 volts and nothing hapents to the idle ..is it ok ??

myoldyourgold
12-21-2011, 11:34 AM
Tuning is a process of trial and error. Different cars of the same make and year take different settings. That is what tuning is all about. I would start at 250 on the rear and set the front just above where it starts to loose power. Reset the ECM when you make an adjustment and reset it once a week for a while if it does not hold the tune. This helps in some vehicles but not in all. Keep making very small changes to find the optimum leanest position for your driving resetting the ECM each time. If that does not work reset the ECM and start over again this time not resetting the ECM each change. Different combinations work for different cars.

andreas1
12-25-2011, 02:52 AM
Good morning and Mary Christmas!! to all
Take a look at that ..its the sensor i need to tune .For the moment i have tryied the yellow the rgey and the white wire ..the grey one makes the motor loose power when im tuning it ..the white does nothing that i can feel.
Also when i use the grey one on my efie i can see from my diagnostik tool changes in the ohm resistans off the sensor .
can you please help !! i need to be sure . I hope this to be helpfull
NTK - NGK wideband 5 wire O2 sensor
1.heater+ ..blue
2.heater- .. yellow
3.Vs .. grey
4.Ip .. white
5. Sensor 0v ..black
So its the Vs or the Ip??

andreas1
12-25-2011, 03:10 AM
this is the comlpete link for this sensor clik on the CDS5707 NTK
http://www.google.gr/webhp?sourceid=toolbar-instant&hl=el&ion=1&qscrl=1&nord=1&rlz=1T4ADSA_elGR403GR403#sclient=psy-ab&hl=el&qscrl=1&nord=1&rlz=1T4ADSA_elGR403GR403&site=webhp&source=hp&q=motek%20ntk%20sensor&pbx=1&oq=&aq=&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=9c217563b15f05bd&ion=1&biw=1486&bih=708&ion=1&pf=p&pdl=500

myoldyourgold
12-26-2011, 10:07 AM
Good morning and Mary Christmas!! to all
Take a look at that ..its the sensor i need to tune .For the moment i have tryied the yellow the rgey and the white wire ..the grey one makes the motor loose power when im tuning it ..the white does nothing that i can feel.
Also when i use the grey one on my efie i can see from my diagnostik tool changes in the ohm resistans off the sensor .
can you please help !! i need to be sure . I hope this to be helpfull
NTK - NGK wideband 5 wire O2 sensor
1.heater+ ..blue
2.heater- .. yellow
3.Vs .. grey
4.Ip .. white
5. Sensor 0v ..black
So its the Vs or the Ip??

I have not been able to get my hands on a shop manual yet but based on the basic rules I would go with the grey. It is normal if you adjust to much that the car will react negatively unless you make up the loss of power with HHO which will require retarding the spark as you increase the HHO. Adjust it to where you loose power and then back it back a little. The gray wire is not hundred percent sure though!! Make sure you reset the ECM. Be careful not to burn out the ECM. This could cost you some money!!

andreas1
12-27-2011, 11:48 AM
Thanks!!:)

ultra_efficient
01-06-2012, 01:38 AM
Hello again !!!
I have some questions ..first of all i must say that i have a wideband sensor in front ,and a narowband after the catalyst.
When i turn clokwise the knob on my fuelsaver-mpg Efie i can feel the car loosing performans ..is this a corect sing that i have conected the efie to the sensor??
The efie has also another knob for the second narowband sensor .i can mesure there with my multimeter the milivolts that im giving to the sensor ...also i can see the sensor voltag in my diagnostik tool to ghange as i add voltage.I cant feel the car loosing performanse when i tune the back sensor ,,is this normal ??
I can almost get the sensor to 0.9 volts and nothing hapents to the idle ..is it ok ??

this is what happens when you use stupid EFIE tuners with one set setting. when using a 1 setting EFIE, you lean back on all the RPMs even the ones that are weak then you will feel it and you will have a lag, LAG!

but if you should use a AFC of some sort like say a VAFC1 where you can tune EACH RPM base on the torque/power you need, then you could better work out the LAG spots wouldn't you?

my two cents sir, Learn all you can about AFC's and use one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuhqpgSBowg&feature=related

andreas1
01-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Im in this forum to learn about HHO so thank you ill check that:)