PDA

View Full Version : this place is a ghost town now

Helz_McFugly
09-26-2011, 09:37 PM
where did everyone go. did I miss something? did someone make the breakthrough and Smack become the king of HHO land? tell me some stories

myoldyourgold
09-26-2011, 09:56 PM
Heltz, Asshat is where we like it. Not seen or heard period. How is the world treating you? Some of us are still around and working on some new things and improving the old ones. Things are tough out there and do not seam to be getting better anytime real soon by the looks of it. Your need to change your signature it leads to nowhere.

BioFarmer93
09-26-2011, 11:03 PM
where did everyone go. did I miss something? did someone make the breakthrough and Smack become the king of HHO land? tell me some stories

Where did YOU go is the question.. When you stopped showin' up this place just died. It's all we can do to keep the lights on... And your electrical engineer buddy- what's his name? Folks just just baled man, like rats from a sinkin' ship. We can't even taunt Nick into coming out of seclusion...

Havens78
09-27-2011, 12:40 AM
There are far too many knowledgeable people around here to learn from to take time to post anything, some of us are too busy reading/learning/planning builds.

Darrell
09-27-2011, 12:47 AM
We are all still here, but some of us have to work to pay the bills.

"D"

AnouraTheMarsupial
10-11-2011, 01:15 AM
I think its funny how at the HHO forum everyones all buddy buddy wishing each others great aunt sally a good winter when I was pa-rousing a strictly off-the-lot hybrid forum and everyone was at each others throats.