PDA

View Full Version : Can I GET NEW HHO FOR MY DIESEL GENERATORS.

g.avinash206
09-19-2011, 03:56 AM
Can i get HHO generator for my diesel generator of 100KVA and above to increase my savings?

If yes from whom can i get it and where,whom to contact?

Can anyone suggest me on this?

myoldyourgold
09-19-2011, 01:28 PM
Avinansh Sir, Which model Ashok Leyland do you have on the generator, Model ALGP412TCA.E4 or ????

http://www.ashokleyland.com/subproductsdyn.jsp?CATId=3&subcat_id=3&product_id=170

BioFarmer93
09-21-2011, 06:15 PM
Can i get HHO generator for my diesel generator of 100KVA and above to increase my savings?

If yes from whom can i get it and where,whom to contact?

Can anyone suggest me on this?

My opinion is that you need 6.54 liters per minute of HHO. Others may disagree.
Two of these- http://www.bonanza.com/listings/HHO-ULTIMATE-Super-HYDROGEN-Dry-Cell-HUGE-electrolyzer/9459603 -will do what you need to be done. Run them in series since you have a 24volt system on your gen set.

myoldyourgold
09-21-2011, 09:20 PM
Gus, if I remember at least the older model of this generator has a very small alternator on it and would not handle the load of 6 plus liters a minute maybe not even 3 lpm. High output alternators are expensive and it might be cheaper that he rectify and us power off the generator. The newer ones might have bigger alternators on them but I doubt it because the electrical system is only used to start and no other power is necessary. They cut every corner they can. LOL

BioFarmer93
09-22-2011, 08:24 AM
Carter,
That's very true- I sensed he was looking for a "plug and play" kind of setup and he hasn't been very forthcoming with much information... Since this IS supposed to be supplementing a gen-set, why not just a 60 plate bipolar unit with a power plate at each end and some bigazz stud diodes on a couple aluminum heat sinks to rectify some of that AC coming out of the business end of that thing... If we knew what the output voltage was it would be easy enough to size a unit for it..

myoldyourgold
09-22-2011, 11:14 AM
Gus, the output of the generator is 220 volts or might be 440 at 50 cycle The alternator is a 30 amp alternator so nothing there.