PDA

View Full Version : that you think this?

ea5fzo
09-06-2011, 07:12 PM
http://aardvark.co.nz/hho.shtml

if this is true then we're doing, idiot?

I sometimes think I can be right the man who posted on this link, but do not think, you have most benefits with the hho and not engaged in the sale of all the.

For my part I have no result with my 2006 fiat turbo diesel common rail, no o2 sensor
use a dry cell-nnn++nnn- 10 plates with cold working koh 2%, PWM,
my boot test-5.8 liters / 100km highway 65mph
with 10-amp hho 0.45 lpm, 7.2 liters / 100km, same route 65 mph
- Hho 0.25 lpm with 4 amp 6 liters / 100km
hho seems as if the engine stops me, or maybe the alternator (75amp)

the size of the engine is 1.3 liters

my dry cell:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HYDROGEN-GENERATOR-HHO-DRY-CELL-GAS-SAVER-ELECTROLYZER-/110678773667?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19c4f80fa3

BioFarmer93
09-06-2011, 11:32 PM
-Tell the ebay seller that you wish to purchase 3 more plates and 3 more gaskets so that you can re-build your reactor to [-nnnnn+nnnnn-]. You must use stronger electrolyte than 2%, mix some electrolyte to 15% and try that. Please check your car's owners manual for any engine electronic controls that you may not know of.

ea5fzo
09-07-2011, 01:37 AM
-Tell the ebay seller that you wish to purchase 3 more plates and 3 more gaskets so that you can re-build your reactor to [-nnnnn+nnnnn-]. You must use stronger electrolyte than 2%, mix some electrolyte to 15% and try that. Please check your car's owners manual for any engine electronic controls that you may not know of.

thanks for the answer, but commented that the cold working generator, but in the proof of the bottle and the bucket of water to check the lpm seems to be is a white haze in the bottle how can you be if everything is cold?

regarding engine sensors not handle any, the weather put a MAF / MAP enhancer to the cable signal maf sensor but without getting results, plus the bass a little hp.

I have now ordered a purchase of a hho chip flew like:

http://www.ebay.es/itm/190568846579?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT &
_trksid = p3984.m1439.l2649.

greetings
Javier

BioFarmer93
09-08-2011, 11:56 AM
Javier,
The haze you see is steam that has not condensed yet. With only 3 neutral plates you have a water heater, not an HHO reactor. The proper number of neutral plates will decrease or eliminate the steam and raise the efficiency of your reactor a great deal.

ea5fzo
09-09-2011, 03:38 AM
Javier,
The haze you see is steam that has not condensed yet. With only 3 neutral plates you have a water heater, not an HHO reactor. The proper number of neutral plates will decrease or eliminate the steam and raise the efficiency of your reactor a great deal.

but I do not understand, the cell is cold, even the temperature of it is below the temperature of my body, and that's 30 degrees down

BioFarmer93
09-09-2011, 08:21 AM
Steam does not have to be hot. There must be heat to initially produce steam, but after steam is released into the open air it quickly assumes the ambient air temperature. It will remain visible (and cold) until the moisture is aborbed into the atmosphere.
I know that you wish to trust the manufacturer of your unit, and to believe that his advertisements and assurances are true. Unfortunately, a quick glance at the plate arrangement is more than enough to show us that the builder/seller has little understanding of the electro-chemical mechanics of what constitutes good electrolyser design. Right now you have about 3.45 volts between each one of your plates, the proper voltage should be very close to 2 volts. You are wasting electricity to make steam with. Please order more plates and gaskets and re-build your reactor to [-nnnnn+nnnnn-], otherwise I will be unable to help you.