PDA

View Full Version : HHO put down on Kim Komando show

smartHHO
08-02-2008, 07:20 PM
I can not believe that she is in with the oil freaks. They must of paid her well to go and say to her listeners that it DOES NOT WORK and it is a SCAM. OMG, I bet she has not even tried it. Probably paid to say it does not work.

Grant it, a partner of mine just got one in the mail using discs, and well, it pretty much does not produce much at all. It is made of discs in a stainless steel container, both - and + are discs inside this, and 52oz container. was getting only .5 in 3 min. Pretty low. They had it up to 10.5amps. So, guess we experiment some. Only was running at 130 degrees, so not sure if that is pretty low on amps and temp. Still waiting on my 8 plate array to arive. Have not found a container up to my liking yet. Anyone out there experimented with the discs, and if so, what do you think? Thanks a lot everyone. Have a good weekend.

justaguy
08-02-2008, 10:05 PM
Yeah, in the last year or so kim komando has sponsors that their product actually goes against what her show is all about, like spyware. I,m sure she probably has not even tried hho either.

mario brito
08-03-2008, 06:21 AM
hi :)

could you please give me some description of that show ? i don't have it on tv here in Portugal. is it a important show ?

thanks

justaguy
08-03-2008, 12:44 PM
Its a radio show. Kim Komando is a computer whiz that gives advice to callers about their pc. Not sure why she would even be talking about hho unless she was just talking about the scams around us.

Btw, on the same radio station on another talk show (Phil Valentine Show) he is running biodiesel in his mercedece and hho in his Lexus.

kajreklaw
08-03-2008, 03:59 PM
Its a radio show. Kim Komando is a computer whiz that gives advice to callers about their pc. Not sure why she would even be talking about hho unless she was just talking about the scams around us.

Btw, on the same radio station on another talk show (Phil Valentine Show) he is running biodiesel in his mercedece and hho in his Lexus.

what station is it??

justaguy
08-03-2008, 10:29 PM
99.7 in nashville tn. Kim Komando is on mid saturday mornings and Phil Valentine at 4 pm weekdays. Also Dave Ramsey from 1;30 until 4 pm .

gasjar
08-07-2008, 08:57 PM
Kim Komando gave my buddy some advice on downloading a new type of Spy Sweeper or something. He did it and it swept his hard drive clean and he could not get rid of it.
He had to buy a new computer to solve his problem.
He swore he would never listen to her again. (Cheap advice is TOO Costly!)

justaguy
08-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Kim Komando gave my buddy some advice on downloading a new type of Spy Sweeper or something. He did it and it swept his hard drive clean and he could not get rid of it.
He had to buy a new computer to solve his problem.
He swore he would never listen to her again. (Cheap advice is TOO Costly!)

Yeah, thats what I was referring to in the above post. When I first started listening to her she had actual good free tips and advice but now she has all these sponsors that products are full of spyware. And yes, spysweeper is one of them. Its suppose to clear your system of spyware and it does a lot of it but it also adds its own spyware to your system.

I don't trust the software she promotes anymore.

c02cutter
08-07-2008, 10:04 PM
Little ol' Kim.............. What a completely absence person you are giving credit to, or I should say not.If you look the name up on the net... What do you get is a page that you have to give info for to sign up.(Spam disaster) Also any page you go to has multiple click adds that are her way of making money. Absence is a Google thing that allows someone with a web page to make money buy clicks off their web page. All news, information, or a lot of forums use it. Good money, but when it comes to a personality, they endorse or go for what the absence is directing the site. It is money. This is the flow that is in the get rich, on the net crap, thought it is not crap. You can make money at it and most with high traffic site do. This is where the adds appear on the page. With her giving advice, well I work with the field of of companies that are developing fuel cell technology, it works, we are just going into a direction that does not promote sales at the pump. Thus, no conspiracy, just math, we are working on tech that they know works. But it comes to bottom dollar, the vehicles that Honda, Toyota, and Mercedes have come up with still require you to go to the pump and purchase the hydrogen. Same shit different day... The rest of us will have to pay. No conspiracy, just money. It is the wave of all that has been and what will be, till we get to the point of being the perfect economy of Star trek, what we do or say, achieve and create, will be nothing in our current society till it is a true issue the world over, and politically correct to the pockets of our politicians. How many people know who owns the oil we have in our country? How many people know that all the oil that is pumped out of “our” soil and sold on the world market, who gets a percentage of it? I am a person that loves my gas using toys, and will still use them. But am also looking for the alternative to what we are doing.

Exxon just released their profit reports, national news, it was not as projected... Well tough cookies, as I am not going to run out every weekend and go four wheeling, boating, or just go for the drive they projected their record profits from.

We live in this society, it will not change anytime soon. Everything we do here is noting but an effort for the future. Do we stop because a TV personality says it don't work??? NO!!!!!, tech we are working on may do nothing but save us a few bucks today. Some time in the future it may cause our children to be at the out of the way lake for a reason.... I always had a reason to be there, just not what we are working on...