PDA

View Full Version : HHO unit for Diesel Generators of above 100kw ratings.

g.avinash206
08-18-2011, 06:58 AM
Hello sir/madam,

I have Diesel generators of range above 100kva, so for reducing my diesel expenses...can i get a HHO unit for my diesel generators and if so...can you please tell me from where can i get it.... and in the same way i need HHO generator for my electric welding instrument. so please anybody help me out.

BioFarmer93
08-18-2011, 09:26 AM
Please give the litre displacement of both engines that you wish to supplement.

g.avinash206
08-25-2011, 12:51 AM
Displacement for Diesel generator is about 4610cc and liter displacement is about 12liters.

BioFarmer93
08-25-2011, 10:50 AM
Displacement for Diesel generator is about 4610cc and liter displacement is about 12liters.

Sir,
Please clarify- do you mean the welder engine is 4.6L and the generator engine is 12L?
Since the only demand on the alternators for both of these diesels is to keep the starting battery charged, it may likely be necessary to replace them with more powerful units capable of handling the added task of running an electrolyzer. For the 12L generator engine I would advise a heavy duty 200A unit, typically found on large trucks, for the welder a 100A alternator will suffice.
You will need an electrolyzer that can produce 4-5 lpm for the welder, and one that can produce 12-15 lpm for the generator. There are quite a few businesses on the web that sell HHO electrolyzers, or if you have access to a shop, or want to have it built locally, plans and advice are free. I can not promote a particular manufacturer to you, however I can say that you should steer away from any who say that their unit's output is greater than 1 lpm/14amps.

vjakap
10-31-2011, 10:17 AM
Dear,
I build an hho generator by the PWM circuit and and when i test it the gas is produced and the water in the cell becomes gel, and not completely converted into gas. What to do to convert it fully. Pls send me the reply

BioFarmer93
10-31-2011, 02:40 PM
Dear,
I build an hho generator by the PWM circuit and and when i test it the gas is produced and the water in the cell becomes gel, and not completely converted into gas. What to do to convert it fully. Pls send me the reply

Gel? Really? That is completely new to me. What are you using for electrolyte and what were the materials used to build your reactor?