PDA

View Full Version : where to go from here

rocketjohn
08-16-2011, 11:59 AM
I tried a few kits and plans on HHO units and after much experimenting decided I could do better. 1St cell overheated and eventuall exploded ! No real problem though fitted in a safe place to an old 1.9D diesel Toyota pickup. Anyway after over 2 years experimenting and designing plus a eureka moment have developed a scaleable wet cell that can produce 6lpm at less than 10 amps! This is not lies! Not sure where to go from here with it? Let me know what you think. In spain Europe so time difference can be 8 hours! Good luck.

myoldyourgold
08-16-2011, 12:29 PM
I tried a few kits and plans on HHO units and after much experimenting decided I could do better. 1St cell overheated and eventuall exploded ! No real problem though fitted in a safe place to an old 1.9D diesel Toyota pickup. Anyway after over 2 years experimenting and designing plus a eureka moment have developed a scaleable wet cell that can produce 6lpm at less than 10 amps! This is not lies! Not sure where to go from here with it? Let me know what you think. In spain Europe so time difference can be 8 hours! Good luck.

Welcome to the BILLIONAIRE CLUB 10 amps 6 lpm. LOL Sorry but either you have a lot of steam or you are measuring wrong or you have some other method of splitting the water other than brute force. To be able to make a serious comment you will need to detail your system or else most will think it is total BFM (Bovine Fecal Mater). Pictures would also help.

BioFarmer93
08-16-2011, 01:09 PM
i tried a few kits and plans on hho units and after much experimenting decided i could do better. 1st cell overheated and eventuall exploded ! No real problem though fitted in a safe place to an old 1.9d diesel toyota pickup. Anyway after over 2 years experimenting and designing plus a eureka moment have developed a scaleable wet cell that can produce 6lpm at less than 10 amps! This is not lies! Not sure where to go from here with it? Let me know what you think. In spain europe so time difference can be 8 hours! Good luck.

bullsh!t...

rocketjohn
08-17-2011, 11:33 AM
You are quite right the world is full of bull**** and indeed hot air/Steam.

I can´t show you the internals due to the fact that every arrogant SOB will claim to have invented it! I would like to earn from this!

So come on guys are you actually saying 1lpm at 10amps is your achievable standard?

I´d like an intelligent polite response not abuse.

hhoconnection
08-17-2011, 11:56 AM
RocketJohn:

I'm sorry you take these responses so personal, but come on, your claims sound way too good to be true. You have to understand that we hear claims like this all the time. Here is an idea, show a video of your setup. Prove us wrong. It's very easy to come on a forum and say you have achieved something that nobody else has so far. If you really are putting out 6 LPM of HHO and not steam at 10 amps, you will be the new hero of the alternative energy world and we will all line up at the table to eat a very large plate of crow. I've got my fork and knife ready, so break out that video camera and lets see your work.

Ooooooh I can't wait!

rocketjohn
08-17-2011, 12:01 PM
OK good idea I´ll take a video of it and post it! Watch this space. Go do it now!

Thanks for the polite response!

myoldyourgold
08-17-2011, 12:01 PM
Once you understand Farady's law you will understand why. It is quite simple look it up. Now if you explain how Farady's law can be defeated with just brute force electrolysis then I am all ears. I do not need to see what is in your box under the circumstances you have stated which is your right and I respect it. Just a scientific explanation will do just fine Sir.

We are talking dry gas not moisture laden gas!! Other wise we are talking about two different things.

myoldyourgold
08-17-2011, 12:23 PM
Just to set the record straight. A 8 plate 7 cell reactor running at 13.8 V and 10 amps producing 1000 ml per minute of dry gas has a MMW of 7.25. Faraday's law states that the maximum able to be made given the same voltage and amps is 832.97 ml per minute or 6.04 MMW.

Now in your case you state that you can make 6 lpm (6000 ml) for less than 10 amps. This amounts to a MMW of 43.48 at 10 amps. Now can you see why when all that is possible of dry gas with simple brute force (according to a scientific LAW) is 6.04 MMW why we have some very big questions. 600% more raises a lot of ????

BioFarmer93
08-17-2011, 12:33 PM
Hey RJ,
Yeah, I guess my knee jerk response wasn't entiely appropriate, I probably should have said "Bullsh!t :D" . Much like I would have if you and I were face to face, so that I could convey the unspoken portion with the smile on my face.

If you are on the level and not another BS'r, you will go from zero to hero in my book in less than a second... We'll even name the process after you, er.. Unless you're using someone elses process and just don't realize it. So make a good video, from all angles, no place to hide hoses or wires... Good lighting, in focus, yada yada, you get the drift...

BioFarmer93
08-17-2011, 12:37 PM
Just to set the record straight. A 8 plate 7 cell reactor running at 13.8 V and 10 amps producing 1000 ml per minute of dry gas has a MMW of 7.25. Faraday's law states that the maximum able to be made given the same voltage and amps is 832.97 ml per minute or 6.04 MMW.

Now in your case you state that you can make 6 lpm (6000 ml) for less than 10 amps. This amounts to a MMW of 43.48 at 10 amps. Now can you see why when all that is possible of dry gas with simple brute force (according to a scientific LAW) is 6.04 MMW why we have some very big questions. 14% more raises a lot of ????

Um, Carter?
isn't that 600%?

myoldyourgold
08-17-2011, 01:14 PM
LOL I think I had another senior moment. Actually gas increased by 500% and MMW increased by 600%. Thank you Sir.

rocketjohn
08-17-2011, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the info and polite replies. I am not a bullsh****er and don´t intend to waste mine or anyone elses time. I´ve just posted on youtube a video of my setup based on my 24volt generator , which is aimed at larger 6 cylinder diesels etc. I just quickly set this rig up with some old batteries etc. I tested a smaller unit for cars and got 10 amps 12v and approx 5/6 ltrs per minute gas output. But I have not made accurate gas flow readings due to lack of appropriate kit to prove. If anyone can suggest an accurate way of measuring please do so. I used the old 1 ltr bottle upside down in a water bath to get a rough idea. The video shows the unit from cold and this one gives a good output of gas at 16 amps. Please note both units operate at very cool temperatures and there is no vapour output. The road testing done on an old diesel engine gave a 25% improvement in fuel economy and a 30% reduction in exhaust gas emmisions.

I´ll get the smaller unit setup and running and post that when I get a moment.:)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWAecDJo7Jg

Darrell
08-17-2011, 04:19 PM
You ask where to go from here...
If anyone knows anything achieving these kinds of results they must be shared publicly. There have been so many people before us that have kept important inventions or anomalies to themselves in the past and then hidden by those who seek to prosper from what is currently making them money.

Look at it this way, if you share and the technology is developed you can still get your piece of the pie from the details as there is allot of companies that would spend money to bring it to the marketplace.

At least show your video and explain the basic concepts in how you are achieving these results. That is if it really true.

D

hhonewbie
08-17-2011, 04:21 PM
Wheres the video & pics. This year, next year or in 100 years we're waiting:). Sorry that video is not convincing has a cat got your tongue?

rocketjohn
08-17-2011, 04:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWAecDJo7Jg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Darrell
08-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Looks like about just over 1 liter a minute or so. You are running at about 18 amps as well. Don't mean to burst your bubble. Just my thoughts from what I saw.
D

rocketjohn
08-17-2011, 05:08 PM
No bubbles burst! Suggestions to measure gas output accurately ?

BioFarmer93
08-17-2011, 07:41 PM
John,
A carefully measured and made 2 liter eudiometer, a cheap stopwatch and a good eye are fine and really all that it takes.

A word about the video- "disappointing"

If you are really on the level, then I suggest you open-source this ASAP, because ALL of these forums are monitored, they already know who you are, and I bet within the next 72 hrs. you will be either A. dead, B. approached by MIB's and intimidated/coerced. C. bought off, D. writing a retraction.
I hope not, I hope things go wonderfully for you and you give this to the world and become the man that's talked about for the next 50 years, but chances are that it wont.

jerrymc777
08-17-2011, 10:11 PM
Is that an oxygen tank? Do these bubbles ignite?

giga pipe
08-18-2011, 12:56 AM
Hey guys what is a good way to tell if your producing steam vs hho.

hhoconnection
08-18-2011, 01:58 AM
This one's for you RocketJohn:

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2LtoW1wYdeg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As you can see you are not putting out anywhere near 6 LPM.

myoldyourgold
08-18-2011, 02:52 AM
At 6 LPM all the water in that small bubbler would just get pumped right out. 1/2" pipe going into the bubbler based on the big bubbles and maybe 3/8 going out into a bottle. That bottle should be really jumping all over the place at 6 lpm. I have a bubbler that holds 4 times that and at 8 LPM all the water gets pumped out in 5 seconds or less so have to use a 5 gallon pail. Large quantities of gas require some pretty large stuff and is violent enough to shake a heavy workbench.

I could be wrong but based on that video its just not happening. Sorry

Mike excellent video.

rocketjohn
08-18-2011, 07:33 AM
guys watch the video again... there are 3 batteries.... in other words 36 volts???? 18 amps 36volts = 648watts. At 4mmw he should be making 2.592LPM. And what I see is less than 2LPM.....

Shane, Batteris can be wired in series and or parallel. Like I said 24Volts!

rocketjohn
08-18-2011, 07:41 AM
This one's for you RocketJohn:

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2LtoW1wYdeg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As you can see you are not putting out anywhere near 6 LPM.

Cheers for that one most infomative!! As soon as I can I´ll post a new video using a similar procedure and hopefully impress!

Thanks once again for your input and advice. Ooh if I am still alive in 72 hrs that is?

Cheers

koya1893
08-18-2011, 08:17 AM
I only had a few minutes before putting air between the tires. I read the claim. I am going to be nice. "Show me the MONEY". I have much to catch up on upon my return, cannot view the video. I would love to see that cell configuration. Yes, if you have something that makes that much in 10 amps, I have a blank check to support the developement of the cell.

rocketjohn
08-18-2011, 11:40 AM
Yep... after watching it again it is obvious they are hooked in a series/parallel configuration.

I do have one question, why in the world would you hook the large white battery and one of the smaller black batteries parallel and that "bank" in series to the 2nd smaller black battery?

Shane, simple answer the two smaller batteries are old and pretty knackered the larger one in parallel gives a little more oomph. I could do away with one smaller one but in the hurrry to publish a test after being challenged I just added the big one!

I am going to tweak the rig and video it with gas measurement as well! I´ll post the link when it´s done. Cheers

myoldyourgold
08-18-2011, 12:40 PM
I use a battery charger in parallel with two big batteries in series while testing 24 volt systems. This gives me 25 to 26 volts and keeps the batteries charged. RocketJohn, I still have not heard your explanation on why your system makes more energy than what is put in. This sounds just like every other perpetual motion claim out there and am waiting patiently for an explanation. A video might or might not demonstrate the claim but a scientific explanation would clear things up in a few seconds. I would be very happy to be proven wrong in this situation.

rocketjohn
08-18-2011, 01:57 PM
I´ve just set up a test rig for gas output so when the glue joints are dry tomorrow I´l test it.

Just discovered that a gas seal on the unit was leaking so looking forward to what happens tomorrow´!

I´ll leave the science to the scientists I am just Mr Practical. If it works then I am sure someone far more intelligent than me will explain why. Otherwise if it doesnt then I¨ll shut up and apologise.

Keep you posted

myoldyourgold
08-20-2011, 05:28 PM
Mr. Callwood Sir, I am sorry you feel abused here. The only reason for this is because you have made statements that are known to be false according to science. It is your responsibility to prove otherwise. No offense ment just give us some real proof. Your unit might be a very efficient unit but based on what you have presented it is not believable. I will now wait patientlly for your promised proof.

rocketjohn
08-21-2011, 05:33 AM
Thanks for the comments good bad or ugly. It seems I may well have been incorrect with the results from my cell. Using the suggested technique for measuring gas output I am not getting anywhere near what I thought!! I feel like a complete idiot ! Oxygen flow meters don´t work correctly with HHO!!! Anyway I do need some advice on a few questions.

Oh, using the MMW calculator from Bob Campbell it seems I am getting a 44.84% of unity efficiency approx. Does that sound right?

Would I be correct in assuming that the more heat generated by the cell during electrolysis the less efficient it is ? Can anyone explain the relationship between heat and liberated hydrogen? Is there a scientific law governing this?

cheers

myoldyourgold
08-21-2011, 06:30 AM
Humble Pie?

That is a pie I have tasted too. No problem. Does us all good every so often. It is being able to eat humble pine, learn and keep going that is important.

I am getting a 44.84% of unity efficiency approx.

I do not know what you mean by the above statement. Maybe you could give us the details of amps, volts, amount of HHO per minute, temperature, etc and allow us to calculate the MMW.

rocketjohn
08-21-2011, 07:17 AM
Too true ! Life´s one big experience. I like your quote about democracy!!!

I just found www.panaceauniversity.org. Utterly fantastic resource base!! I wish I had seen in two years ago!

Anyway testing is getting approx 12Volts 14amps .75 LPM output on a tubular cell arrangement. No high heat generation , steam etc.

It seems that there are several cells like mine out there!! I came up with my design on my own and absolutely no plaguerism. He ho good to know I have good company. Europe is so backward with this technology! We have far more diesels here than USA so it makes sense to use it!

Thanks for the encouragement!!

absoluteanc
08-21-2011, 12:37 PM
I found the most accurate information overseas with publications like the one you just found. It seems there is an intent to put out inaccurate information that pertains to Hydroxy here in the states. I think they want us to believe its snake oil. Weather Hydroxy it can work across the board on every vehicle will not be determined until the ECU programmers allow flex fuel vehicle perimeters set from the factory for Natural Gas, Propane, Hydroxy, etc.