PDA

View Full Version : HHO generator kit for diesel generators???

g.avinash206
08-08-2011, 02:13 AM
Hello sir/madam,

I have Diesel generators of range above 100kva, so for reducing my diesel expenses...can i get a HHO unit for my diesel generators and if so...can you please tell me from where can i get it.... and in the same way i need HHO generator for my electric welding instrument. so please help me out.

Thanking you.

myoldyourgold
08-08-2011, 03:23 AM
I have Diesel generators of range above 100kva, so for reducing my diesel expenses...can i get a HHO unit for my diesel generators and if so...can you please tell me from where can i get it.... and in the same way i need HHO generator for my electric welding instrument. so please help me out.

Avinash Sir, can you give us some more information about the diesels. Manufacture, size, bosh pump type etc. Are you in India. If not where?

zennycrawl
08-12-2011, 01:11 AM
Recently I cam across with one of the reputed dealer of generators. I purchased small diesel generators from them and I find the service to be very satisfactory. You may try.

BioFarmer93
08-12-2011, 08:20 AM
recently i cam across with one of the reputed dealer of generators. I purchased small diesel generators from them and i find the service to be very satisfactory. You may try.

from a spammer