PDA

View Full Version : Finished 94' Ford Ranger HHO Install

hybridwatercar
08-01-2011, 11:15 PM
http://campl.us/dehp has the pics

truck runs very good. cant wait until i take it for a long drive!

This is a 2 one quart system from Alex.

I am a Authorized Installer for Alex for the SF Bay Area.

Get a Hydrogen hybrid Conversion installed in the SF Bay Area for $1600 for most cars and small trucks. These are HOD (hydrogen on demand) nothing is stored. Gas or Diesel on hybrid or not. 35%-60% gains. Talk to @hybridwatercar on twitter for more info. We are the only Authorised installer for the SF Bay Area for how2savefuel.com

koya1893
08-02-2011, 08:11 AM

Get a Hydrogen hybrid Conversion installed in the SF Bay Area for $1600 for most cars and small trucks. These are HOD (hydrogen on demand) nothing is stored. Gas or Diesel on hybrid or not. 35%-60% gains. Talk to @hybridwatercar on twitter for more info. We are the only Authorised installer for the SF Bay Area for how2savefuel.com

If the items in the photo are the units you are marketing, you must have been asleep when the "Dry cell" was being discuss in this forum. Those units should come with a "Warning" about them exploding and they hazardous.

We've attemp to steer people away from the wet cell, at least I try to share what I've learned about building a dry cell "newbies" are aware of the latest. WOW..$1600 I knew there's a lot people in CA with money.

BioFarmer93
08-02-2011, 08:43 AM

LOL! WOW! Mason jar wet cells- $1600- ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDIN' ME?!?!? Sounds like you are either seriously dedicated to ripping people off, or seriously behind the curve on what constitutes a productive efficient reactor these days. You might suggest to "Alex" that he sit back down at the computer and do a bit more research before he gets his (and your) butts sued for selling and installing a dangerous and defective product. That you would even try to pimp a mason jar wet cell to this forum shows an unfortunate deficit in his understanding of the basics of the process and a lack of research on YOUR part in knowing the caliber of talent in the audience you are presenting to. Yourself and Alex are welcome to come here and learn, but please don't try to sell us something that looks exactly like the 6th grade science fair demo my daughter did well over decade ago.:rolleyes:

myoldyourgold
08-02-2011, 10:54 AM
I guess Alex did not tell you that it is illegal to install a device that does not have CARB and EPA approval in California and that there are penalties. $200 to $400 for installing is what most charge in other states. Suggest you do some research before you end up loosing your shirt or worse.

California has a number of crazy rules that just plain SUCK!!!

lhazleton
08-02-2011, 03:45 PM
I just looked at the pictures. Wow..........I'm gonna be nice and say no more about this one.:rolleyes:

lhazleton
08-02-2011, 03:58 PM
I lied. I went to the website & I'm appalled! $275.00 for a mason jar with 2 s/s wires wrapped around a piece of plexiglass??
We have no tolerance for scam artists in here, so you should take your childish piece of sh1t and stuff it.:mad:
Maybe Fuzzytomcat or Teknikl will see this thread and immediately ban yer ass. F^ckin' douchebag.

BioFarmer93
08-02-2011, 07:01 PM
I lied. I went to the website & I'm appalled! $275.00 for a mason jar with 2 s/s wires wrapped around a piece of plexiglass??
We have no tolerance for scam artists in here, so you should take your childish piece of sh1t and stuff it.:mad:
Maybe Fuzzytomcat or Teknikl will see this thread and immediately ban yer ass. F^ckin' douchebag.

DUDE! -and I was worried I might have been too harsh- LOL! You go boy!:D:D

myoldyourgold
08-02-2011, 08:08 PM
And here I thought that he was charging $1600 just for installing the free fecal mater mason jars. :D

nst6563
08-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Come on guys...at least the lids were a nice metallic blue color....

:rolleyes:

lhazleton
08-03-2011, 09:01 AM
Yeah, the lids are pretty.:rolleyes: The funny thing is that they actually use the original steel 2 piece lids! These are designed for canning, so as heat builds, the seals will leak. They're only air-tight when cool. Freakin loosers......
I'm surprised they don't have pictures of Flux Capacitors on the jars.:D

Gus........You've known me long enough to know that I'm being as nice as possible.

FuzzyTomCat
08-03-2011, 11:59 AM
To Whom this may concern ....

This is a prime example of a HHO system that is a dangerous and inferior product, a device that no one should waist their money or time with.

Please do not post this "JUNK" in the forum again.

FuzzyTomCat
:rolleyes: